The End

That's it.

That's the end.

There is no more.

I'm sorry if you weren't happy with your ending. I can't do the whole kissy kissy endy end.

QUICK QUESTION:WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHAPTER/MOMENT IN THE STORY?

QUICK QUESTION:
WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHAPTER/MOMENT IN THE STORY?

Also, I want to know if you guys have any book requests you want me to write. If you like my writing style, and want a story for something, PM me or post it to my page. (I get too many comments on here to keep up!)

This has been so much fun to write, and i hope it was even more fun to read.  Ooh, and go check out my profile! I've got a reverse harem x reader story and a few others you might be interested in.

Thanks to ROCKTHATROCK for being by my side, in real life and on here, and giving me ideas.

Thank you FrostyMew for the support and comments.

Huge thanks to SHadow-Pax for the funny comments and support.

And for Derpyglitter too.

GoldenDragonfruit117, your comments made my laugh.

Squirrel1218, i'm glad you liked my writing.

And i know there are more of you. Thank you to everyone who suggested and idea. I'm sorry that i didn't get to all of the ideas.

The people above are the ones that supported me during the process of writing this. So, I'd also like to thank you, Y/n, for reading this story. All the support I've gotten on this story is fantastic.