Awwww

Y/n P.O.V.

Just because I couldn't talk to him while he had a human on his back, didn't mean I couldn't get closer for a better look. I mean, what harm could it do me to take a better look at those amazingly chiseled muscles of his?

3 Options

Option 1

Get closer for a better view. 😉😏

Option 2

Enjoy the view from where you were. 😛

Option 3

Surprise. 😎

Choose one or read all three if you can't decide.

Option 1

Get closer for a better view.

Something was wrong with me. I normally wouldn't be this attracted to a male dragon.

But... Dang he was hot.

Walking just inside the tree line, I watched the dragon, not the human, just the dragon, as he fished in water.

The way he flipped the fish up in the air and water sprayed everywhere. Fantastic. Very very fantastic.

Taking a step forward subconsciously, my paw landed on an unstable rock. I fell forward and down into the area below. I hit the ground hard and groaned in pain. When I opened my eyes, after having closed them in the fall, I saw two big gorgeous eyes staring concerned into mine.

Batting my eyelashes, I said, "are you a fire dragon because your smoking hot."

With that, everything went black and my eyes fluttered shut.     

Out of curiosity, what's your favorite type of icecream?

It's not like I'm asking because I'm trying to distract you so that there will be an obvious not obvious time skip or anything...

Groaning, I pushed myself up to a sitting position. I slowly opened my eyes to evening light. A concerned toothless was hovering over me, and the human was a few feet back.

Standing up and shaking myself off, I suddenly really wanted to watch the sunset with Toothless. Twining my tail in his, I batted my eyes at him and swayed my hips a little bit.

"Want to go watch a sunset with me?" I asked in a silky voice.

I nudged his shoulder and started walking forward. He didn't follow, so I continued on forward, swaying my hips gently.

Looking back at him, i smirked at his slack jawed mouth.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked, making a really wide sway.

Since he still wasn't moving, I did a sexy turn in a circle and sat down. I gazed at Toothless, watching his shocked expression.

The obnoxious human strode up to toothless.

"Um. I hate to interrupt, but will you drop me off real quick at home. It's getting kind of late and I really don't feel like walking home." He said.