Part 1. The Fake me.

Maya's Pov:

First day at new school. I hated school. Mostly because it affected my singing and acting rehearsals. And well of course the cameras would follow me everywhere. It gets annoying after a while. But I kinda like having the attention on me.

I get dressed for school. I put on some nice jeans, my faviote blue lace shirt and my blue cardiagian. I walked down the stairs and see my agent or what most people call her my mom. On the phone. Which I presume she's talking to my dad. He's on a buisnuss trip in Tokyo and mom well she has me booked here in New York for not just one job but 3. I have my modeling job. I have a movie shoot here. And of course I'll be doing concerts all year.

I'm only gonna be here a year. So I'm gonna try not to make to many friends. My nanny was making breakfast Bacon will blueberry pancakes. I'm kinda convinced my nanny knows me better than my own mother. But who knows. I sit down and eat at the table. My mom hangs up the phone and looks me over.

"Your wearing that for your first day. Honey please dress to impress. We want eveybody to look up to you." She said gesturing for me to change. I rolled my eyes and walked back up to my bedroom.

I wanted to be comfortable but if I'm trying to impress I can't be very comfortable. I grabbed a red dress and my boots with the trimmed heel. I put on some more mascara and eliner. And walked back down the stairs to finish my breakfast.

"Oh honey you look positively stunning. Grab your bag and our lemo driver is waiting outside for you. Hope you have a great day." She said Getting ready to go back and call someone on her phone.

She didn't even really pay attention to me. I walked out the door and walked over to the lemo carmaras we're flashing everywhere everybody knew I was going to Abgial Adams High School for my Senior year.

The media made up some story saying my parents we're spitting up that's why dad wasn't here. But of course it was all fake. Just like me.

I had to act like a total pop star when I got out of this Limo and I hated it. But I was Maya Hart trapped in side Sabrina Carpenters body. I hated having a fake pop star name. I liked my actul name. Maya Penelope Hart. Not Sabrina Carepenter my mom made up the name. She thought it would be cute to give me. I hated it.

I hated everything about my life. But that's how most teenagers are. But im not like most teenagers. The lemo stopped we we're at the high school. I opened the car doors and all I could see was a big flash of light from the carmras I swear thats what my whole life was. One Big Camara.