Part 8. Alley ways and Tunnels.

Maya's Pov:

Why did I have to come to this stupid school. I can't stand this. There's been so much drama. Just in one day. How does that even happen. The school day isn't even over. But I don't care. I'm leaving. I'm going home. The only people who should be at my house is my nanny and Butler. Ill just say I didn't feel good. I'm sure they'll believe that. I run off the football field. Turning a right after right. Damn I don't even know how to get home. I look around. I'm in some sort of alley. Its dark but it's the middle of the day. I didn't like it. It was a little sketchy. I started to walk down the alley tho.

There was a guy actually 2 guys standing by a trash can. They we're using it as a burn fire thing. They we're basically wearing rags. And I well I was wearing a red dress and tons of makeup. I hated this world. I had to be in fancy clothes and some people were in rags. I didn't like it.

"Hey,pretty lady." One of them say. "Hi?!?" I say nervously. They both stare at me and then at clothes and bag.

"You seem to be in the wrong part of town."

I walk faster but one of them ends up catching me and stealing my wallet and my petal necklace plus my rings. They were all really expensive but I guess I don't really need them. They ran off leaving me alone.

And i walk over by the wall and put my knees to my head. And cried. Thats all I could do. I felt like i had judt had a part of me taken away my wallet has so many photos of my meet and greets with fans not to mwntion my identity.

After about 30 minutes of crying my phone beeps. I wipe my eyes and answer it.

"Hello, Um. I have to idea where I am. Please come find me. I'm in an alley somewhere. Please. I need you." I say over the phone to my driver.

What am I going to say.  After a while. I see my limo over by the way I walked into the alley. I run over to my meo driver he steps out I give him a hug. I didn't really care what he thought I needed a hug.

"Miss, are you alright. Your makeup is a mess." He asks opening the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a long hard day. I'm just a little stressed." I say stepping into the car. I just look out the window the rest of the ride home. I was left with my thoughts. It starts to rain. I feel like a person in a sad music video. Looking out the window with the sad music. Just then I start to think of some lyrics for a new song. I take out a pen and paper. And start to write words just kinda flow out of me.