Part 32: Co-stars

2 months later

No one point of view:

"We can't keep doing this?" Maya puts her pants back on.

"Why? I thought we were having fun," Grayson says laying in bed his bare chest exposed.

"No I said we can't. It's not fair to him!" Maya runs her fingers through her hair and starts to look around. "Fuck wheres my phone?"

Grayson gets up and stops Maya in her tracks. Maya stares up at him but Grayson makes a funny face causing Maya to laugh and break character.

"Alright cut!" Micheal yells walking over to the pair.

"What was that?" Micheal asks.

"Well Ash is sort of a funny guy I figured he would make a funny face at Ellie to sort of calm her down." Grayson states.

"Ah I see, and Sabrina you think Ellie would laugh at this and be a little calmer?"

"Oh yeah totally. The whole point of this scene is to show the effect that Ash has on E and he has a big one." Maya says happily giving Gray a smile.

"That's why you two are the best actors for these roles!" Micheal says then makes a hand motion that means they were suppose to restart the scene.

*A few laughs and a scene or two later*

"My feet are killing me!" Maya complains to Jade and Grayson they had just finished their last scene of the day and were sitting on the fake living room furniture it was about 8:30. We hadn't been told what times we had to be here for tommarow yet.

"Carpenter, you complain alot you know that," Grayson  teases. Maya smiles.

"We had to do the cheerleading scene 4 times and that's alot of jumping and dancing we get to complain Gray." Jade fires at the brunette.

"I know I know I'm sorry, that scene was amazing though you guys really have good energy." Gray tells them.

"Alright tommarow Sabrina and Jade need to be here by 5 am we are shooting before the sun comes up and Grayson you dont have to be in till 7 am. Everyone get some sleep and be safe. Have a good night guys!" Nick one of the stage managers tells them.

"Wait is tomorrow the scene where you and I are talking about Anne's feelings for Mary?" Maya asks Jade.

"I would assume so because in that scene I climb into your house at night that's probably why he wants us to be there before sunrise." Jade tells me putting her shoes back on.

"Well I'm gonna head out, I have to go yell at my little brother for posting nudes on his Instagram story. God my manager is gonna call me screaming." Jade says. Gray and Maya say their goodbyes and she leaves. Leaving Grayson and Maya alone.

"Did you have any plans tonight?" Grayson asks intrigued to Maya.

"Actually, my friend Riley and I were gonna hang out at her house and watch movies," Maya says happily as her and Grayson walk out of the building.

"Oh, well if you guys wanted to do somthing different my friends James was having an all white party tonight. My brother and I were going but I was gonna see if you wanted to go to you know hang out." Grayson asks scratching the back of his head. Maya laughs at his dorkyness.

"Well that kinda ruins my plans to sing disney songs but I guess I'll just let it go. I'll call Riley I'm sure she would be happy to go. Just text me the address and we'll meet you guys there." Maya says happily getting into her car.

A long car ride later

"Ah I can't believe this! We are going to a James Charles All White Party!" Riley screams happily in a whole white jumpsuit.

"Please act chill and dont embarrass me in front of Grayson he is my Co star." Maya states to the bubbly brunette.

"I think you want him to be more than just your co star." Riley says nudging Mayas arm. They were walking up to the building.

Maya rolls her eyes.

"You know Lucas is okay right? He may be back in Texas but hes doing okay? You dont have to worry about hurting him. You guys weren't even really together." Riley comments May ignores her and walks inside to be greeted by flashing lights and to the sound of Smoke and Fire playing. Clearly it was the working of Grayson who must have helped set up the playlist.

"Sabrina!" Ethan runs over to Maya happily giving her a hug.

"E wheres your brother?" Maya asks looking around in the crowd.

"Gray is somwhere around here I think, Its really good you are here though!" Ethan has to yell because of how loud the song is.

"When can I meet James?" Riley asks giving Ethan a hug.

"I'll take you to go meet him, Sabrina are you good here?" Maya nods and Ethan grabs Rileys hand leading her through the crowd.

Mayas pov:

If I was Grayson where would I be? I walk through the crowd of people but see Grayson nowhere.

"Sabrina?" A voice asks taping on my shoulder. I turn around hoping its Grayson but to my surprise it was someone that I didn't want to see.

"Josh what are you doing here?"

"James's brother Ian invited me. You look really good in white by the way." Josh says creepily causing my skin to crawl.

"Uh thank you I'm gonna go over there now." I try to walk away but Josh grabs my arm.

"How about one dance?" I have no choice he has a tight grip on me. He pulls me into his chest and slow dances with me. I want to scream for help but I'm sure the music is to loud.

I suddenly feel a force pull Josh away from me.

"What the Hell man!" Josh yells.

"You know she doesn't want you around her!" Grayson states firmly grabing on to my hand and pulling me away from my stalker.

He takes me to a balcony where there are few people then we sit on a bench not speaking.

"Thank you," I say after about 3 or four mintues.

"You've told me how creepy he was before and once I saw your hair and then him I knew that you probably weren't comfortable." Grayson states.

"I guess Ian is friends with him. I've told James about Josh before." My voice shakes I just don't understand.

"James clearly didn't know that he was here." Grayson defends.

"I just want to find Riley and get out of here."

"Do you want me to take you home?" Grayson asks looking at me.

"What about Riley?"

"I'll have E drive her home or she can stay at James house. She would be fangirling either way." Grayson gives me a smile and stands up.

"Thank you, you are my favorite Dolan twin for the night." I tease him.

"You are my favorite Carpenter for the night. " He mocks me.