Part 17. Feelings

Riley's Pov:

I can't believe she walked away from me. I know she saw me. I needed to tell her about Farkle. Crap. I didn't tell Lucas. I'll have to talk to him first. I really hope Farkles okay. I walk over to Lucas who is sucking face with Missy Bradford. EW.  Its been like 2 minutes and they haven't stopped.

"Ahim." I say into my shoulder trying to mimick a cough like sound. He doesn't move his lips off of Missy's.

"Ahim" I say louder this time. Still no budge from their lips.

"Lucas!" I say maybe just a little to loudly cause the whole hall looks at me.

"What Riley." Lucas says with some attitude backing away from Missy's lips. Missy glares. I glare back.

"Don't give me attitude. You shouldn't even be making out with this tramp. You should be at the hospital." I say with more sass then I ever have before.

"Who you calling a tramp. Have you not looked in the mirror lately hun." Missy says trying to get in my face. I step back. And Lucas pushes her back.

"Okay calm yourself." He says.

"Why would I need to be at the hospital." He asks.

"Because Farkle tried to stand up to his dad last night. While you we're off with her. And he tried to stand up for you. But instead he got pumbled to the ground. Nobody will let me see him since I'm not family. And your moms still at work and I can't get a hold of his mom. So I would really like it if you would end your make out session and go check on my fucking boyfriend." I say walking my pretty little ass down the hall. Leaving Lucas standing there confused. He starts to run up behind me. But I'm already in history class by the time he reaches me. He stands in the doorway staring at Sabrina. She's sitting in her normal sit but Bradley is sitting behind her in the seat where Lucas usually sits. He stares. Now he's just as confused as me. He lightly grabs my arm.

"I'll take you after school to see him. And we can say your my cousin or something." He tells me. I pull his arm off of me. And nod. Great now my boyfriend is my cousin. What a messed up life I have. Sabrina looks to me then to Lucas. I sit in my seat. But Lucas takes a spot clear in the back. You could tell he didn't like it. He slumped down into his seat. With the angriest of looks. My father came in and looked at all of us.

"Who are you." He asks pointing to Bradley. Then he looked confused when he looked at Lucas.

"Oh I'm Bradley. I just moved here." He tells my father smiling at Sabrina.

"Okay. Anyways." My father says taking the chulk and writing one word on the board.

Feelings.

Great. "We all have them. Some act on their feelings they think they have and some don't act on feelings at all. And others use to much feelings." He says underlining feelings over and over again.

"What are your feelings. Who do you love. Who do you hate. Who can't you live without. Are you hiding feelings." He asks pointing to random individuals. Lucas glares when he points to him.

"Lets work on a project shall we." My father says and everyone let's out a groan.

"This is about your feelings. No I will not put you in partners nor will you pick em. I will give you a week. To decide what your true feelings are. If you have feelings for someone I want you to be confident enough to tell them. Okay now you can talk amongst yourselves." He says. I look over at Sabrina and Bradley who are laughing. I turn to see Lucas's expression there's no emotion. I walk back to where he's sitting and sit next to him.

"Riley go away." He says to me.

"You know one of these days I'm gonna be your sister in law. And your gonna be begging Farkle and me for money. So the least you can do is let me sit here. And talk to you. I mean my boyfriend is in the hospital I need to talk to someone to take my mind off of him." I tell him.

"I told you I would take you to see him." Lucas says to me.

"Yeah but that's not what I want to talk about." I say to him he's just staring at Sabrina.

"Are you in love with her." I ask.

"What. I'm not. I don't even know her. She's Sabrina God Damn Carpenter its not like I'm gonna fall in love with some celebrity. " Lucas says. I let out a laugh.

"I didn't say who. I was actually talking about Missy." I say walking away from him.

"Damn it." I can hear him say. I laugh again. *Ring*  *Ring* *Ring* there's the bell. Time for Science class.