Part 13. I'm in love with you Sabrina.

Lucas Pov:

I run outside. I can't believe Farkle called her my women. All I wanted to do was get to know her. And hopefully build a better relationship with her. Wow I've never said that about any girl before what is wrong with me. I run out of the school doors and towards my truck. But Sabrina is already standing there with someone a guy someone. I walk over confused. The smile gone from my face. I look at Sabrina she stops laughing when I come up. The guy looks at me.

"Who's this dude." He asks. Sabrina looks at me.

"Oh him. He's just um- one of my fans. He's completely obsessed with me." She says. Her eyes stare right into mine. I can't believe she just said that. What the Actual F**k. I galre at her. She can tell I'm a little angry.

"Well he does look obsessed I mean did you see your smile when you ran over to her. God your either obsessed or just creepy." The guy says. I glare.

"Lucas this is Bradley. He's my best friend. We've been friends since what since we were like 2. He's amazing." Sabrina says.

"Wow. Has it been that long." Bradley says.

"I guess it has." Sabrina says with her amazing smile.

"Why is he here?" I ask a little rudely/angrily.

"Because I had to ask you something. I was hoping it would be in private. But it would be good for publicity. Hey pretty boy you might want to record this." Bradley  says staring at Sabrina. Great he called me pretty boy. Wow.

"What did you want to ask?" Sabrina says.

"Well we've been friends for like forever. And I've always had a huge crush on you but when you moved up here. I realized that I was in love with you. I couldn't stand being apart from you. I'm in love with you Sabrina. And I want you to be my girlfriend. If you say yes. I'll move down here with you." Bradley says. I think you could tell by my face I was shocked.

This feels like a scam. I think he's lying. Sabrina doesn't say anything. She looks at him. Then to me. And just stares at me. What is she thinking. I can see Farkle and Riley at the corner of my eye. Farkle looks shocked. And Yogi is standing in front of us live streaming this whole thing. Riley smiles. I don't. Until Sabrina smiles at me. But then she turns away. And looks back to Bradley. She smiles looks at him.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." She says giving him a hug. He swings her around in a circle. I can literally feel my heart drop. You know that feeling where you feel as if your about to die. Yeah that's how I felt. And Farkle can see it on my face. He runs over to me. And pushes me away from Sabrina and Bradley.

"I'm sorry man. I really thought you guys would get to know each other. And not have this random guy say he's in loves with her." Farkle says. I don't say anything. Riley runs over to us.

"What just happened." She asks.

"That guy says he loves Sabrina. And now they are together I guess. And Lucas is like well look at him." Farkle says.

"I don't understand this. Like today she was asking about you. Now she's with him. Wow I'm just confused. But are you okay you look like a lost puppy." Riley says. I look at her. And I try to turn around to look at Sabrina but Farkle doesn't let me.

"I'm fine guys. Its not like I love her. I'm not even sure I liked her. I don't even know her. I just feel like that guy isn't good enough for her." I say. Riley rolls her eyes. And Farkle just laughs.