Part 30. Meet and Greet.

Mayas Pov:

"Sabrina meet and greet starts whenever your ready." Sarah my stylist says smiling at me all happily.

"Have you talked to Riley today?" I ask her. She gives me a weird smirk.

"Uh no." She says you could tell she was lying.

"She hasn't talked to me today." I tell her. She turns away.

"You should probably get to the meet and greet." Sarah states. Something weird is going on. I head on over to the Meet and greet. I take photos with about 50 people each of them getting a hug and them telling me their story. Some of them made me want to cry they tell me that my music helps them get through their depression and that makes me happy that I can help. I take a short break and let some of my band meet some people. Then I go back and meet 30 more. As the meet and greet is almost over a familiar face walks over and I give her a big hug.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Riley as we pull out of our hug.

"Wanted to see how you perform." She tells me with a laugh. "And I wanted to show you how to take an actual meet and greet picture." She gives me a smile. And we pose all silly then take a serious picture.

"I only have a couple more people to go then you and I can talk before the show." I tell her. She smiles.

"I brought some people with me actually but you already know them they wanted to take pictures with you." Riley states and 2 familiar faces walk over to us.

"Here let's take a group picture then Riley and I will go wait backstage while you two talk." Farkle tells us and Lucas gives me a faint smile. We all make goofy faces then take a serious picture Riley next to me Farkle in the middle and lucas on the other side of Farkle. Sarah walks over and hugs Riley and they walk off talking before Farkle leaves he hugs me.

"You need to tell him the truth." Farkle whispers the truth and I immediately knew what he meant. Then he pulls out of our hug.

"Alright you guys have fun we'll see you guys in a little bit." Farkle then walks away. And Lucas walks over to me I think he wanted a hug I just didn't know if I should give him one.

"Sabrina there's one more person for you to meet they just came a little late would you mind taking a picture with them." My photographer tells me. I smile.

"Of course I would love too." I say happily and I can see Lucas stare at me from the corner of my eye. A girl about 15 walks over her hair in her face she looked upset she was wearing a hoodie and it was about 80° outside she had to have been hot.

"Hi." She says softly walking over to me. I smile.

"Hey Gorgeous. I love your hoodie." I say happily.

"Thanks. I love you." She says happily with a faint smile. I give her a big hug.

"What's your favorite song?" I ask her when we pull out of our hug. She rolls up her sleeves since she was hot and I notice them. Cut marks some from awhile ago but there being a reminder others fresh maybe a couple weeks or days old. How do I know about that stuff because I used to do it. I've had some bad days before.

"Shadows." She says softly. I smile. And I hold onto her hand close to one of her scars.

"That's one of my favorites too because it shows how much we relate to one another even if other people don't know it." I tell her and she stares at her cuts she knew what I meant.

"Okay guys get together for a picture." My photographer tells us. I smile and take 2 goofy pictures and 1 serious picture with the girl. I hug her before she leaves and I give her my number and I told her to call me if she ever needs anyone to talk to. Now it was time to deal with Huckleberry.

"Can we talk now?" Lucas asks as we start to walk to my dressing room where Farkle and Riley are.

"You know I have a show soon right and I still have to change." I tell him not making eye contact and walking faster than him.

"Yes I know but that's why I'm here I don't know how else I'm suppose to talk to you. You never anwser my texts or calls and you won't even Snapchat me back most of the time." Lucas says catching up to me. I stop right in my tracks.

"Lucas I'm kinda busy you know taking care of other things. Last I checked you didn't really care if I was here or there or anywhere for that matter. You don't really care about me because you don't know me. I'm sorry I have to go get dressed. You and Farkle can hang out in my dressing room I'll just take Riley and I will go get dressed somewhere else. Enjoy the show Lucas." I walk off texting Riley to meet me in my backup dancers dressing room and soon enough she was there.

"You guys are so confusing." Riley tells me.

"No were not he doesn't like me I don't like him nothing confusing about that." I say putting on Mascara. Riley doesn't say anything she was giving me the yeah right face in the mirror.

"You guys love each other for some reason. You guys just don't want to tell each other. Farkle and I told each other we loved each other 5 months after we were together and we've had our ups and downs but we love each other and he's my person I always know he's there. Don't you want that for you and Lucas." Riley asks. I do but I'm not gonna say it.

"Come on shows about to start." I say walking out to the stage. Deep breath in deep breath out. You got this Maya sing your heart out.