Part 5. Don't Hate The Player. Hate the Game.

Lucas Pov:

Why the hell did she run out. I saw Zay walk over to me.

"Wow, your already having bathroom time with her huh. I guess it won't take as long as I thought." He laughed.

"No, Zay nothing really Happened she was crying. And I should go after h-" a girl cut me off when she slapped me. It was Marley.

"You dick you told me you loved me. And now your in the bathroom with that tramp." She yelled. Crap. I forgot to break it off with Marley. Whoops.

"Hey, don't hate the player hate the game." Zay said. Still laughing. I hold onto my cheek and she storms off.

"So, why did miss pop star run off ." Zay asked.

"I don't really know." I told him. Why would she do that.

"Fuckboy Friar, makes them stay for some but sometimes they run." Zay sung. Sometimes I questioned why I was even friends with him. Riley walks up to me.

"What did you say to her." She asked I knew she was talking about Sabrina.

"Nothing, I swear." I say holding my hands up as if I was caught red handed.

"Lucas, Sabrina is different from all of the other girls. She's not gonna fall for you. Like everybody else." She said.

"What like you did." I told her. I laughed. I could see the anger in her eyes. She was the first girl I ever hurt.

"I did not fall for you. I was a stupid mindlest child who found you interesting. If anything you fell for me." She said then she stormed off.

"Wow boy you know how to pick em. You like em feisty don't ya Friar." Zay says putting his hand on my shoulder.

I don't really know what I like. I've never really had a type. I just kinda picked a girl told her I loved her then slept with her. I didn't really even know what love actually was. I never really loved anybody. Not even my parents. My dads a dick who abuses my mother. And my mother well she's to scared to do anything. I think that's why I am who I am. Because of my parents.

"Zay, shut up. You don't even know what your talking about." I say storming off.

I was gonna find Sabrina. I had to see if she was okay. Riley was right she is different from Every other girl. I started to walk out the door to the football field. But when I stepped out all I could see was a crowd of people with camaras. What the hell.