Part 6. Josh Micheal.

Mayas Pov:

I ran outside. I can't believe they took pictures. I ran to the football field. I sat under the bleachers. I put my head to my knees. I few moments later I heard a voice.

"Hey, Sab what are you doing out here." He said. I didn't even look up. But the voice was fimailar too fimmilar.

"I needed time to think." I said. The person walked closer and sat next to me.

"Think about What Exactly?" I looked up this time. It was Josh. Josh Micheal. My love interest in the movie I've been shooting.

"Life." I say. I smile.

"Are you okay." He asks. Putting his hand on mine. I pull my hand away.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" he gets interuppeted.

"Sabrina, Josh is it possible you 2 aren't just in love in the movie." It was a Stalker or as normal people call them the Poperazie. God I hate them. I stand up. Josh does too. He looks at me.

"Um no we are not a couple." I say. I'm sure they we're gonna edit it tho and say we are.

"Well do you have any love interest. Or any boys back home." They ask. That statement just kinda makes me laugh. The carmaras kept flashing. It blinded me.

"Um. Actually no I'm single I actually want to focas more on my career before I get into the relationship stuff." I say. That didn't even sound true.

"What about you Josh. Any home girls for you." A reporter asks. He laughs and a big smile comes across his face.

"Actually their is this one girl. I've had the biggest crush on her. But she's never really noticed me. We work together. I think she just sees me as a friend." He kept looking at me and blushing when he said it. Crap. Was he talking about me.

"Well I hope you find the one. Both of you." A reporter says. We both smile.

"Can we get a couple of pictures before we leave." They ask.

"Um. Sure." Josh and I say in unison. They take a picture of me and I pose. Then they take a picture of Josh.

"Can we get a picture of the both of you together. It would go great with our article about your movie." They ask. Josh looks at me.

"Sure." I say. We stand by each other with pretty much a giant gape between us.

"Can you guys get closer." They ask. I start to get closer to him when I see Lucas Friar starring at me. I almost fall to the ground. And the flash of the camera happens right as I fall right into Josh. Great they got a picture of that. Thats just great. I'm literally right on top of Josh and he smiles. What a fucking perv.

"Sorry." I say and then laugh so it's not so awkward.

"Were gonna go. Thank you for your time." The stalkers say then the whole mob of them leaves. I get up. Lucas walks up to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I'm not fucking okay. Why the Hell would I be okay. I just had the worst interview ever. But that's not what I say.

"Fine!" I say brushing off the dirt from my dress. He tries to grab my hand. I move away. I start to walk away.

"You know you don't have to be such a bitch all the time!" He shouts. What hell did he just say to me.

"Hey don't call her that." Josh chimed in. Why the heck was he even talking. Why was he still here. Why did he even come here to my high school. He's 19 he has no right to be here.

"Okay I don't know who you are little dude. But I'm talking to Sabrina. Not you!" Lucas yells at Josh.

"Really well you don't even know her like I do so you have no right to call her a bitch." Josh yells back. By then some of the school was outside.

I guess everybody just likes drama. Not me. I just walk inside. He had no right to call me a bitch. But Josh has no right to yell at him. What the heck we're either of them even out there. God I'm so happy I was back inside the school. and away from them.