Part 24. Kisses with Your Boyfriend!

Mayas Pov:

I stepped into my house and on the couch there was my mother,my father which I didn't know he would be back yet, and Bradley who looked Hella pissed. I wonder if my mother told him I was with Lucas all weekend. 

"Sabrina, your back!" My mother squeaks as she hugs me. I stare at her awkwardly. Because I'm afraid soon enough her and my father will leave the room leaving me with my phyco boyfriend.

"Well, I'm happy to see you sweetie, but your mother and I have some work we need to take care of involving your tour!" Shawn my father well actually step father says. Hes really more of a father to me than my real one. 

"Wait what tour?" I ask very loudly.

"Oh honey I forgot to tell you. Your tour is being rescheduled. To next month." My mother says then her and my father walk off.

"Next MONTH!" I shout. Bradley walks over to me and tries to grab my hands but I pull away. 

"Hey, It'll be okay." He says his voice is actually calming.

"No its not I thought I was gonna be here for the rest of the year not a month. I have friends here!" I shout at him. Even tho I'm not necessarily mad at him I'm just upset and hes the only person here for me to shout at.

"Its Okay we'll make the most of it. I'll be by  your side the whole time so we don't miss a moment of our relationship." Bradley says and I stare at him. I didn't want that at all. I wanted to hang out with Lucas but if I did eventually he would find out who I really am and he would hate me forever! Besides hes with Missy the slut! 

"Yeah." I say softly. And Bradley looks me in the eyes his eyes sparkled but they didn't sparkle the way Lucas's did. Bradley grabbed my face and he kisses me. It wasn't bad. He put passion and force into it. I didn't even realize how close I was to the wall until my back hit it. After a little bit of us basically making out I hear someone walk into the room and we break apart.

"Sabrina!" My father shouts looking at me softly but when he looks at Bradley its like a death stare. And my mother shes standing beside him with a proud smile.

"Yay! My baby had her first kiss!" My mother shouts and My father glares at her. Then he glares at Bradley and points at him.

"You OUT!" He yells at Bradley then he points to me. "Room." he says in a soft whisper and without questioning it I run to my room.  I close the door and sit on my bed after a little bit of silence I hear the front door slam. Wow I had my first kiss. Now so many  thoughts ran through my head. I'll only be here for another month. Bradley kissed me and I liked it. Lucas probably hates me. And Farkle knows who I am. The real me. 

I lay on my bed and go to sleep I know If I think to much about it I'll remember the night of the fire and that was the worst night of my life.

***********************************************************************************************

I quickly get dressed and walk down the stairs before school starts. I'm sure my mother wanted to talk to me about the tour, and my father will want to yell at me for kissing a boy. When I'm finally in the kitchen I grab an apple and I take a bite out of it. Then my mother walks in she has her glasses on and shes reading her notebook that has everything. It has her schedules, her clients, her breakfast schedule, and it has pretty much any other schedule you could think of which is really annoying. She probably would be nothing without that notebook. She doesn't even look up from it shes reading a page and marking things down.

"Mom?" I ask/say. She looks up.

"Yes, sweetie?" She asks.

"Where are we going for the tour?" I ask her very curious.