Part 15. Desperate doesn't Look good on you Friar.

Lucas Pov:

God dammit. I sit in my truck banging my head on the steering wheel.

"God. Why did I think I had a chance. We don't even know each other. But why does it make me want to punch a wall." I say aloud to myself.

"God I hate her. Why did she have to come to this stupid school. Why did she have to be famous. Why does she have to be in love with Bradley." I say to myself. A knock on my truck window makes me jump. Its Riley. I roll down the window.

"Let me in and move over to passenger I'm driving you somewhere we can talk." Riley says. I move over. God she's so demanding.

"Why are we talking." I ask.

"Oh you know why." Riley says as she drives.

"Can we talk about your driving cause your a maniac." I say laughing. She glares.

"Nope. Farkle and I talked and decided we we're gonna talk to you and Sabrina. He chose to talk to Sab and I chose you. So we're talking." Riley says.

"Whats there to talk about. I don't like her. She was just another girl in my game." I tell her.

"Oh really. So then did you get her to sleep with you." Riley asks.

"No." I say.

"Well if you haven't sleep together or you haven't broke her heart. Then she's not just one Of Your Fuckboy Friar girls." Riley says.

"Your right. Thats why I shouldn't waste my time. You know what I think I'm gonna call Missy she was always so funny and she can bend in different ways so she's fun too. Obviously i'm not gonna get anywhere with Sabrina so I'm done with her. She's garbage." I tell Riley. Riley slaps me.

"Ow." I say grabbing my cheek.

"You know your a real dick sometimes Friar." Riley says.

"Yeah I already knew that. But why did you slap me." I ask.

"Because I can. So shut up. And listen to me. Okay first off. I don't care if you go back to your old ways or not. But I'm not gonna let you sit here and be in denial as much as I hate you I don't want to see you suffer that much. So I'm gonna tell you something. The worst thing in the world. Is knowing that the person you love is with someone else and that they don't love you. But what's even worst is not telling them how you feel." Riley says she pulls into a gas station.

"I don't love her." I tell her.

"And I never said you did. Stop living in denial." Riley says stepping out of my truck. And she runs to a black truck it's Farkles. And she jumps in. I move back over to the drivers seat. And just sit there. Starring. I take out my phone. And text Missy.

Lucas: Hey beautiful. I missed you. What have you been up to. It takes about 2 seconds for her to respond. God I was so desperate to get Sabrina off my mind.

Missy: Nothing just thinking about you hottie.

Lucas: Wanna go to my Pappyjoes cabin.

Missy:Yes!😘

I pick Missy up and we head to the cabin.

"So what did you wanna do here? " she asks.

"Well there's a lake." I say.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit." Missy says.

"Neither did I." I say taking off my shirt. She stares. And she takes off her dress she's wearing. I'm in my boxers and she's in her bra and underwear I jump into the the water and she jumps in 2. She slips off her underwear and bra throwing them onto the dock. I laugh. She splashes water on me. And I splash her back.

(Lucas why you gotta be so desperate. Goodness. Wow I guess Lucas went back to being A Fuckboy. I wonder how long it will stay. I also wonder what Sabrina is gonna say.)