Part 26. Tour dates.

Mayas/Sabrina's Pov:

I rush into my house and to my fridge right after school.  I was starving and very confused.  My mom walks into the room grabbing an apple from our fuirt bowl on the isle table. 

"So tommarow then?  Do you have it all booked Tara?No first Class tickets!  My daughter deserves the best!  You know what forget first class just buy me a new private jet!" My mother shouts into the phone hanging it up. 

"What do we need a private jet for?" I ask my mom as she gives me a smirk. 

"Your tour has been moved up." She says taking another bite from her apple.

"Okay then how soon do you want me to start rehearsing?" I ask her.

"You can do it on the plane." Mom tells me.

"Okay, but when is the tour." I ask again.

"Tommarrow, Go get packed! We're leaving at 10 am." With that she walked away leaving me shocked.

I was surprised by the news so I ran to my room. 

After a couple hours of me crying and packing.  There was a knock on my window.

I walked over to my window and unlocked it.  And to my surprise it was a boy but not any boy.

"Look Sabrina we need to talk." He speaks as I sit on my bed fighting tears.

"What do we need to talk about?" I ask staring at the ground.  Even though Lucas has seen me cry I don't want him to see me cry again. 

"A lot of things.  First off how wa- Why are there so many boxes in here?" Lucas asks pointing at all the boxes with my belongings. I felt a tear slip.

"Sabrina? What's going on?" Lucas asks taking a seat by me on my bed.

"I'm going on Tour." I say softly my hands folded together me still staring at the floor as Lucas stares at me.

"That's great Sabrina!" Lucas says cheerfully. 

"Why don't you look happy about it?" Lucas asks.

"I'm leaving Tommarrow morning." I say softly.  Lucas doesn't say anything.  The room stays quiet for a couple of minutes

"For how long?" Lucas eventually speaks.

"I...uh..I don't know if I'm coming back. I was only gonna be here for a year anyway.  But now that the tour moved up I don't know if I'm gonna come back." I tell him I then  look at Lucas and he stares at me.

"But maybe if I had a reason to stay I would." I say softly Lucas stares at me.

"Do I have a reason to stay?" I ask.  Lucas still stares at me he can't find the words to say.

"Lucas? Do you want me to come back?" I say softly. I was waiting for him to tell me to stay.  I wanted him to tell me to stay.

"If you want to." Is all Lucas can say. I don't know what to say.  I couldn't say anything.  After awhile of silence Lucas left.  Leaving me sitting there packing alone. Maybe he didn't like me like I thought it's for the best because of tour and plus he doesn't know who I truly am.

(Sorry it took so long. I've had writers block but I'm updating my stories now.  So enjoy. Comment what you think.)