Part 11. Jerk.

Lucas Pov:

Seeing the kids laugh and giggle at the oddest of stories just made my heart melt. And when Sabrina came in. I couldn't help but smile even more.

"Lucas. You didn't tell us what happened to your eye." Jimmy asks. Sabrina looks at me. And I look at her and smile.

"You see I was fighting a dragon. And when he breathed fire at me it got my eye. But don't worry I slayed the dragon." I say. The kids laugh and giggle. And Sabrina let's out a small laugh.

"Okay, guys go pick out a couple of books to read next week and I'll put them on my card. I gotta talk to someone." I say looking at Sabrina. All the kids turn and look at her. She walks over to me. And little Wendy comes up.

"She's pretty. Are you guys together." She asks. Sabrina laughs.

"No. Were just friends." Sabrina says. And Wendy walks away.

"So we're friends now. Wow." I say pretending to be shocked.

"Yes. And as Your "friend" your going to tell me what the hell happened to your eye." Sabrina says. I get up and walk over to a book case.

"Really your not gonna tell me." She says chasing after me.

"Its none of your concern Princess." I search through the books.

"No you don't get to call me that. Tell me what happened to your freaking eye." Sabrina says.

"Just stay away from me. I don't know if you remember but you don't know me. Lets keep it that way." I say walking away. She grabs my arm.

"Oh, but you don't remember our deal. Whoever falls first loses and I haven't fallen yet and neither have you. And I want to win this. So I will take my pleasant little time getting to know you. So tell me what happened." Sabrina says.

"Fine you want to play the I want get to know you card. Then let's play it. Meet me after school. By the beat up Ford pick up truck." I tell her.

"Your not gonna kidnap me are you." She asks. "No we're gonna take a road trip and talk." I tell her.

"Fine. But I will have to go quickly or my bodygaud is gonna find out and call my mother." Sabrina says. "Okay whatever. Now can you leave please." I ask.

"Fine. You know I thought you we're sweet for a little bit. You know how you smiled at the kids when they all giggled. But I guess I was wrong. Your just a jerk." Sabrina says.

"Okay." I say. She storms off.