Chapter 9

Hermione's POV:

"I've always wanted to do that," Draco whispered.

"Really?" I asked astonished at his words.

"Okay, only since fifth year," he replied.

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you joking?" I asked then saw the Sirius look on his face. "Wow Draco you had a crush on me since fifth year?"

He blushed and I giggled.

"That's really sweet," I said.

"Should we head back to my place?" Draco asked, out of the blue, probably trying to change the subject.

I nodded and started to stand but realized my feet were asleep. Instantly I started to fall but was caught by a pair of strong arms. Draco picked me up bridal style and his hand brushed my stomach causing me to giggle.

"So your ticklish?" He asked in a quiet voice.

No, I'm extremely ticklish.

"N-no I'm not at all," I lied terribly.

I guess he figured that out because suddenly my back was to the ground and Draco started tickling me.

"Draco... please... tickles... so.. bad.... stop..." I said between laughs.

My stomach started to hurt from laughing and Draco finally stopped. He gently kissed my lips and picked me up again. We apparated back to his house and he gently set me down.

I walked up to the house and opened the door to find an unconscious Blaise laying on the ground.

"Draco, what happened?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"Long story short I stunned him," he replied simply.

"What are we going to do with him?"

"You can obliviate people right?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Can you make him forget the last two hours?"

I slowly walked up to him and whispered the spell. Draco removed his spell and made a port key out of a beer bottle.

"Where does it go?" I asked.

"Back to his place so when he wakes up he will think he just fell asleep."

He set the port key in Blaise's hand and they disappeared. Draco quickly cleaned his living room with the flick of his wand. He ploped down on the couch and I sat next to him.

I looked at the table and saw the Daily Prophet with an unusual headline.

Hermione Granger, brains of the golden trio, missing:

I quickly grabbed the paper and continued to read.

Hermione Granger was declared missing yesterday when her best friend, the famous Harry Potter called the ministry claiming he looked everywhere for her. She was last seen storming out of her ex-fiance Ronald Weasley's house. Aruors are already on the search but have found no leads. If any information about Hermione Granger's whereabouts please contact the ministry immediately.

I quickly set down the paper and searched for a quill and parchment. Draco noticed my sudden movement and picked up the Daily Prophet.

"Do you want to borrow my owl?" He asked me and gave me a quill and parchment.

"Yes, thank you," I replied and quickly wrote Harry a letter.

Dear Harry,

I'm at the Malfoy manor with Draco. Don't worry I'm perfectly fine. Write me back when you get this.

Love,

Hermione

I hand it to the owl and it flew out the window. I sat back on the couch with Draco and snuggled into him. I soon fell into a deep sleep.