Chapter 14

Hermione's POV:

I smiled at him and tried to sit up. My back continued to hurt and I think Draco noticed.

He carefully lifted me up and placed a large pillow behind me.

"Thank you. Hey where's my wand?" I asked.

"Oh, I have it here," he replied, grabbing it from his pocket.

I took it in my hand and muttered an indication. A wheelchair appeared beside you the couch.

"What's that?" Draco asked investigating the chair.

"It's what muggles use when they are paralysed or can't move they're legs. It's called a wheelchair." I replied. "Can you help me in it?" I asked.

He nodded and lifted me off the couch and into the chair.

"Thank you, Draco," I said and started to move around the living room.

"That's amazing!" Draco said.

"I need to take you out to the muggle world sometime, don't I?" I asked. He nodded like a maniac.

I wonder how he would react to tv?

"I'm hungry, I will be back in a moment," I said and rolled away.

When I got to the kitchen I bewitched a frying pan and spatula to make burgers. I bewitched a knife to start cutting veggies and started to make buns. With magic it around a minute.

Draco walked in and looked bewildered.

"Hermione, you should let me cook, you need to rest." He said.

I shook my head and started to put together two burgers. I handed one to him and I took the other. He eyed it suspiciously but took a bite anyways.

"Mmm... this is amazing! What's it called?" He asked.

"Hamburgers, it's a muggle food."

"I never thought I'd say it but muggles are amazing," Draco said stuffing his face more.

I giggled and started to eat.

Merlin, do I miss hamburgers.

"I don't know how I survived all those years at Hogwarts without burgers, I eat them all the time now," I said looking at Draco. He has his mouth full of food.

I laughed, this was a sight to see.

Draco Malfoy, pigging out on a hamburger.

I started to laugh harder, just the thought was killing me. I continued until I snorted. I stopped laughing instantly. He looked at me with a surprised expression and I felt my cheeks heat up.

He swallowed the food in his mouth and started to shake with laughter. It looked like it was killing him to hold in his laughter. He looked extremely handsome with a smile on his face.

He couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing.

"You.... snort..." He said between laughs.

I felt my cheeks get hotter. I kept blushing until I spotted something on his face.

"YOU HAVE A DIMPLE!" I laughed.

He stopped laughing and covered his face. I snorted again and we both laughed so much my stomach started to hurt. We finally calmed down and Draco looked at me. He held my face in his hands. Our eyes locked, brown to silver. I couldn't look away even if I wanted to (which I don't.)

He started to lean in to kiss me but I slightly turned my head to deny him. He looked shocked for a moment but I threw my arms around his neck, falling out of my chair and into his arms. He chuckled as his arms went around my waist and he hugged me tight.