Chapter 18

Draco's POV:

She snuggled into my chest covering me in blood.

I heard Theo walk back in. He tapped on my shoulder and handed me a potion. I tried to move her back so she could take it but her grip was too tight. Theo gently pulled her off me and laid her down so I could give her the potion.

The bleeding instantly stopped and Theo handed me a rag. I nodded my thanks and Theo left.

I gently wiped the blood from her face and she fell asleep. I continued wiping off the blood until Theo walked in.

"Ok so, you need to tell me what just happened," he said.

"Well she's got a curse," I started. "It's hard to explain. Anyway she did the same thing like an hour ago. She stopped breathing, and was bleeding like that. She takes a potion to stop it but she already had it today so I don't know why she needed it again. I just kinda panicked and brought her here." I said playing with her hair as I sat next to her.

Theo looked back and forth between me and Hermione then looked like he realized something.

"You love her," he stated.

"I don't know what your talking about," I replied pulling my hand away.

"YOU DO!" Theo yelled.

Hermione jumped when he yelled. She shifted and rested her head on my lap.

I looked back at Theo and he had a huge smile on his face. I sighed as Hermione grabbed my shirt and snuggled into me.

"Wow Draco! You like Granger! Does Blaise know?"

"He did for about an hour. He didn't take it well. Mione obliviated him." I replied.

Theo nodded then we looked at Mione when she shifted.

"Draco," Hermione mumbled into my shirt.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"That bum stole... my taco," she mumbled.

Me and Theo tried to hold back our laughs so we sounded like a couple dying donkeys.

"I will get you a new taco," I replied holding back my laughs.

"I like Tacos," she said and shifted again.

Her arms were around me and her head on my chest.

"Mione and Draco sittn' in a tree k-i-s- OW! That hurts, Draco!" Theo whined when Draco punched him.

"You deserved it, mate," I replied.

"How long does she have to stay?" I asked.

"We'll see when she wakes up," Theo replied. "Anyways as I was saying. Mione and Draco sitt'n in a tree k-i-s-s-"

"-i-n-g," Hermione finished.

Theo started laughing as Hermione sat up. She blinked and almost fell over so I grabbed her shoulders. She looked like she was blinking away the stars.

"I had the weirdest dream..." She trailed off.

Theo started snickering while I smiled.

"Now I'm kinda hungry. Can we get-" Mione started before I finished.

"Tacos?" I finished.

"How would you know?"

"Draco, that bum stole my taco," Theo cut in mimicking Mione's voice.

Hermione turned a deep shade of pink.

"You talk in your sleep," I laughed.

She turned to a deeper shade of red. I hugged her and she hid her face in my neck. I smiled and Theo stared at us.

"Draco and Mione sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!"

"Shut it, will you?" I asked getting irritated.

"Hey, when am I getting out of here?" Mione asked.

"Depends, how are you feeling?" Theo asked back.

"Tired and a little dizzy."

"You could probably leave tonight, but you need to be more careful so next time I see you won't be in the hospital," Theo said with a smile.