Chapter 15

Hermione's POV:

I yelped when he suddenly picked me up bridal style and carried me into the living room. He set me on the couch and I stretched out. He sat next to the couch and gave me an evil grin. I gave him a questioning look but it changed when he grabbed my arms. I gave him a terrified look when he held them both in one hand.

He started to tickle my stomach. I started laughing and tried to free my hands from his grasp. He held my hands tighter but not so tight it hurt.

"There is no escape unless you use your legs!" He laughed as I squirmed.

"Draco... please... TICKLES... SO... BAD... STOP... PLEASE!" I screamed between laughs.

I felt my leg twitch and Draco kept going. I couldn't stop laughing until someone ripped Draco off me.

Harry's POV:

I apparated outside Malfoy manor to see how Hermione was doing. I herd her scream something so I apparated inside.

I saw Malfoy leaning over Hermione with her hands held tight in his and her screaming.

"STOP... PLEASE!" She screamed.

When he didn't move I grabbed his shoulder and threw him to the side. I looked at Hermione who was clutching her stomach and trying to catch her breath.

"What the heck, Potter," Malfoy spat.

"She told you to stop," I growled.

"Harry... it's fine... He was just... tickling me," Hermione said still catching her breath.

I glared at Malfoy just to get one in return.

"It was helping me," she continued. "I felt my leg for a moment, it twitched!"

I looked at her and engulfed her in a hug.

"I'm ok, Harry," she said. "Draco's been taking care of me."

"Are you sure you don't want to come to my place? Ginny is worried about you," I asked.

"Harry, I'm fine," she said.

She leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "you might want to leave soon. Draco doesn't seem very happy that you ruined his fun."

I sighed and nodded. I gave her one more hug and apparated out.

Hermione's POV:

Harry gave me one more hug then apparated out.

I moved into a half sitting position and looked at my legs. I tried to move them but couldn't even move my toe.

I sighed and let my head fall back on the couch and covered my face with my hand. I felt a single tear run down my face.

I felt Draco get closer and I tried quickly tried to wipe away the tear but more kept coming. Draco picked me up and I continued to wipe my eyes until Draco grabbed my hands to pull them from my face.

I hate people seeing me like this, weak. I hate being weak. I quickly hid my face in his chest. He sat down with me in his lap.

"It's ok, Hermione. You can cry, I'm your friend."  He said gently.

After he said that I wrapped my arms around him and cried freely into his chest. He rubbed my back gently avoiding the sore part.

Once I finished crying I sat up some and wiped off my eyes.

I hugged Draco one more time and summoned my chair. Draco set me in it and I looked away.

"Hermione? Are you ok?" He asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm going to my room for a bit..." I said.

He nodded and I went to my room. I looked out the window to see darkness. I go to my bed and used my wand to lay down. I hid my face in my pillow and cry myself to sleep.