Chapter 27

Hermione's POV:

Draco apparated us back to his house. He made my chair bigger but set me on the couch. He ploped down next to me and put an arm around my shoulders.

"That was interesting..." I said.

Draco let out a low chuckle sending shivers down my spine. He hugged me closer and kissed my head. I moved so I was sitting on his lap.

"Draco?"

"Hmm?"

"What happened yesterday?" I asked.

"You got drunk, had a headache from the hangover, then knocked yourself out," he listed.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Well... you told me you were a.... a pureblood," he said quietly.

My eyes widened and my cheeks heated up.

"I'm so bloody stupid!" I yelled causing Draco to jump.

I could tell he was extremely nervous when I moved off his lap. I hid my face in my hands and let myself fall back on the couch. I hit my head on the wall really hard. Draco instantly made me sit up and he examined my head.

I sighed and moved away.

"Why do I have to be such a bloody idiot?!" I yelled.

"Hermione, please calm down!" Draco said.

"CALM DOWN?! I TOLD YOU THE ONE BLOODY SECRET I HAVE KEPT FOR SIX YEARS!" I screamed.

Suddenly Draco crushed his lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. I realized he was doing this just to shut me up so I pulled back.

"Really, Draco? Really?" I asked.

"What?" He asked smiling.

"Shutting me up with kisses? Someday that won't work and you won't know what to do." I said.

"I have yet to see the day that doesn't work," he laughed.

"So what else did I tell you? When I was ..." I trailed off.

"Just that my Granger's still pure," he replied.

I felt my cheeks heat up and he laughed.

"Do you want to go for a walk, err stroll?" I corrected myself hoping to change the subject. "I can show you where I grew up."

Draco nodded and we apparated. He set me in my chair and started to head towards my old house. I looked at the house and kinda dosed off. I didn't realize Draco stopped until he waved a hand in front of my face.

"Mione? You ok?" He asked softly.

I nodded and looked at my old house, it. Reminded me of my parents.

"That was my old house," I said softly.

"Hermione? Where are your parents?" Draco asked suddenly.

"I made them forget about me..... before the war for protection," I started and my face fell. "After the war I spent two years trying to find them and I did. I t-tried to reverse the spell but I messed it up... it can't be reversed.

"I used to check on them to make sure they're safe. I stopped when my mom had a child. I have a sister and my parents are alive but i will never be they're daughter again," I said and started to cry. "My sister even has the same name as me."

Draco knelt down and hugged me. I quickly wiped away the tears and shook him off.

"I'm fine... it's my fault.. I need to just live with it." I said quickly. "I should have known I couldn't obliviate properly..."

I looked away from the house and started to push my chair while Draco stared at me. He rushed forward and started to push my chair.

"There's a park up ahead.. we can just hang out for a bit," I said trying to stop thinking.