Chapter 30

Ginny's POV:

I apparated to the burrow and walked in.

"Is she ok?" Harry asked walking up to me. "You look like you've been crying."

"Hermione's curse is worse. It's really bad," I said.

Harry wrapped his arms around me.

"What happened, Gin," Harry asked softly.

"I thought she was gonna die!" I started crying in his chest. "Her eyes and mouth were bleeding, and she stopped breathing. I was terrified, Harry! I thought she was gonna die!"

I started sobbing into his chest as he held me tight. After what felt like forever I stopped crying. I pulled back a little and looked at Harry.

"I'm glad she's with Draco," I said quietly. "He loves her."

Draco's POV:

Ginny apparated as soon as Hermione passed out. I wiped the blood from Hermione's face and kissed her cheek.

Hermione was beautiful when she slept. I left her side and sent an owl to Theo, asking if he wants to come over for a bit. Very quickly I heard a knock at the door.

I rushed to answer it and Theo walked in. "Hello, mate," he said. As soon as he got in his eyes landed on Hermione. "She does know it's like.. nine in the morning right?"

"She passed out. We forgot her potion again," I replied.

"Is she ok? Why did she pass out?" He asked walking towards her.

"She looked dizzy but she did lose a lot of blood," I replied simply.

He drew his wand and knelt down beside her. He started muttering spells. I sighed and sat down in a chair.

"How have you been?" I asked looking at the ceiling.

"I've been ok... you?"

"I've been good," I said thinking about the past few days.

"What have you two been up to?" Theo asked.

"Well we went for a stroll, we went out for dinner, and we slept... like a lot," I listed.

"You slept together?" Theo asked.

"Well in the same bed but we didn't do anything," I replied quickly.

Hermione rolled over and started mumbling.

"But I wanna brush my goat!" she yelled.

Theo started laughing and I chuckled.

"She's funny when she's sleeping," Theo laughed sitting in the other armchair.

"She's nice when she's awake too. You've only really seen her asleep, drunk, or in the Hospital," I stated.

"Yeah, we should hang out sometime, when you know, someone's not dying," Theo said.

I nodded looking at Hermione.

I will find a way to cure her... somehow.

I didn't realize I spaced out until Theo waved a hand in front of my face.

"Earth to Draco, you in there?" Theo said still waving in my face.

I quickly grabbed his wrist making him flinch.

"Can you stop doing that please?!" I snapped.

"Sorry man, you seem a little distracted," Theo said.

"Well she told me how she got the curse..." I started. "She was attacked by Death Eaters. They cursed her... I want to reverse it but I think the only way would be too.." I trailed off.

"You would have to find them," Theo finished.

"I don't know. She's getting worse, I mean she almost died three times already. I don't think I really have a choice," I said.

"If your going to talk to any let me know, you might need back-up," Theo said.

I nodded and continued to look at Hermione. She rolled over and fell of the couch. I jumped from my seat and picked her up. I moved her back on the couch but she wouldn't let go.

I tried to pry her off me but she refused. I sighed and held her in my lap bridal style. I looked at Theo who had a huge smile on his face.