Chapter 22

Hermione's POV: (thirty minutes later)

I rolled over on the bed and fell off. I groaned when I hit the floor. I rolled over trying to get comfy. I heard the door open and footsteps come towards me. I rolled over again before I was picked up.

I opened my eyes to see a bunch of platinum blond hair and a face I couldn't see well .  Draco set me on the bed. I rolled on my stomach to look at Draco. He had a weird expression on his face.

"Smile Draco! You're cute when you smile," I said laughing at my words.

"Hermione you're drunk," Draco said softly.

"No I'm not!' I argued back.

"You would never say that to my face. You won't even admit you love me."

"Cuz I don't, or maybe a little, ok maybe I love you? Lemme think about it," I said getting confused.

"Ok, How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked.

"Uh... three?"

"You're drunk," he repeated.

"How many fingers was you holding up?"

"My hands were in my pockets!" He laughed.

"Have I told you you look cute when you smile?" I asked.

"Yeah, about two minutes ago," he laughed.

He picked me up off the bed and put me over his shoulder.

"Draco Malfoy, put me down!" I laughed.

"Make me," he laughed back.

I tried to tickle him but he wouldn't budge. We both paused when there was a knock at the door. Draco walked into the living room and set me on the couch. Draco opened the door and Theo came in.

"Hey guys, thought I'd drop by and see how your doing," he said.

"I'm doing great! All unicorns and rainbows for me!" I yelled sarcastically.

"Wow, what's gotten into her?" Theo asked Draco.

"Firewhisky," Draco replied simply.

"What? Draco she's ill!" Theo exclaimed.

"No I ain't... and I ain't drunk neither!" I yelled.

They exchanged glances and I felt like, really tired. I rested my head on the cushion and closed my eyes. I  almost instantly fell asleep.

Draco's POV:

Me and Theo exchanged glances but when we looked back at Mione she was asleep. I laughed at that and looked at Theo.

"She doesn't like you when she's drunk," I laughed.

"How could you let her get drunk, Draco?! She just got out of the hospital!" Theo yelled.

"She suggested a game and got herself drunk. She tried to keep going after another bottle but I stopped her!" I yelled back. "She nearly poisoned herself!"

Theo angrily apparated out and left me with Hermione. I carefully picked her up and carried her to her bed. She hid her face in the pillow and relaxed. I sighed and kissed her forehead.

I jumped when someone apparated beside me.

"Sorry, Did I scare you?" Theo smirked.

"No," I said quickly.

"Anyways this potion should help with the hangover. It doesn't do much but it's something," Theo said handing me a potion.

"Thanks," I said.

"Don't mention it, mate. If you need anything just ask." Theo said about to apparate. "And Draco, take care of Hermione."

Theo left and I looked at Mione. I sat next to her. She snuggled into me and I rested my head on the headboard. She wrapped her arms around me and put her head on my chest.

I smiled knowing I've been forgiven. After everything I did to her she forgave me and now she loves me. I rubbed her back as she hugged me tighter.

"Love you, Mione," I whispered softly.

She mumbled for a second and said what sounded like, 'love Draco.'