Chapter 23

Hermione's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache. I moved around some to see I was laying on somebody. I turned my head around and saw platinum blond hair.

I suddenly felt extremely sick. I grabbed my wand and (with extreme difficulty) apparated to the bathroom. My stomach rolled and I was sick. I heard footsteps and someone held my hair back. When I finished I wiped my mouth off and leaned against the tub.

"Good morning hangover," I said.

Draco left the room and came back with two potions and a glass of water. I took a sip of water and downed the yellow potion. I looked at the other and Draco quickly explained.

"Theo gave it to me for your hangover."

I downed the potion and felt the sickness fade but I still had a terrible headache.

"What happened?" I asked realizing I had no idea what happened.

"Well you got drunk..." He stated.

"No duh," I said rudely.

I put a hand on my forehead and closed my eyes tightly. I felt Draco pick me up and set me on the bed. The bed dipped and he sat by me.

"Are you ok, Mione?" He asked softly.

"Yeah I just have a headache," I replied quietly.

I held my head and laid down. Draco laid down next to me and put his arms around me. I scooted closer to him and put my head on his shoulder.

My headache started to hurt so I moved away some and felt tears run down my face. I put my palms on my eyes and sat up. I summoned my chair and scooted in it.

I went to the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water. I leaned back in my chair and groaned. Draco came in and put a hand on my shoulder.

I shook him off and went back to my room. I sat on my bed and picked up my wand. I pointed it at my head when Draco walked in. He looked alarmed and ran up to me. I said a spell in my head and knocked myself out.

Draco's POV:

I walked in Hermione's room and saw her wand raised to her head. Alarmed, I ran up to to her and tried to take her wand from her. I saw a purple flash and she passed out. I relaxed knowing the spell she used.

I've never seen someone sleep this much.

I pointed my wand at her and started muttering the reverse spell. She started to stir and I knew the spell was lifted. She sat up and yawned. She ran her hand through her hair.

"I need a shower," she mumbled quietly.

Then she looked up and jumped realizing I was there.

"Draco? What happened?"

"Long story," I replied.

"I need a shower," she said. "And I want you to explain later."

She summoned her chair and went to the bathroom.