Chapter 26

Draco's POV:

Lorraine had a huge smile on her face and squealed. Hermione blushed and I felt my cheeks heat up. Lorraine started to write on the notepad.

"What would you like to eat?" She asked me.

"The usual, for her too," I said as she turned Hermione. Lorraine bent down and whispered something to Hermione and stood back up.

She smiled and nodded. She had one last look at Mione and walked away. Hermione looked at me and turned a bright shade of pink.

"So tell me, Granger, what has she told you that makes you turn such a fascinating shade of pink?" I asked causing her to turn a deep shade of red.

"I.. She just told me I must be special if you brought me here and.... She approves," she said turning back to pink.

I chuckled and leaned towards her a bit.

"So... should we give her a show?" I asked quietly.

She looked at me curiously and I smirked. I leaned over the table more and kissed her. Her hands came up to hold my face in place and kissed back. I held her arms in my hands and pulled her closer.

Lorraine walked up to the table and squealed causing Hermione to jump from my arms. She fell on the floor and I stood up to help her up. Lorraine just stood and watched with a smile on her face.

"Sorry, I scared you," Lorraine said softly to Mione.

"It's ok, I'm just a bit jumpy," Mione replied.

"She served in a war," I told Lorraine.

"Where did you serve?" Lorraine asked Hermione.

Hermione zoned out. Lorraine understood immediately and changed the subject.

"So here's your guy's tea," Lorraine said putting two glasses on the table.

I looked at Mione. She was still zoned out. I snapped in front of her face but she didn't move. Her nose started to bleed so I took one of the potions out of my pocket.

Lorraine looked terrified and stared at Hermione. I stood up and made her drink the potion. She inhaled deeply and blinked.

"You ok, Mione?" I asked her kneeling next to her.

She nodded and blinked a few times. She wiped her nose with a napkin.

"Draco, should I call the hospital is she alright?" Lorraine asked starting to panic.

"No, she's ok. She has a... disease. She's ok now," I said and Hermione nodded.

"I'm ok," she said and took a sip of tea.

Lorraine nodded and walked away.

"What happened, Mione?" I whispered.

"I... I don't know," she replied putting her face in her hands.

"Soups done!" Lorraine yelled causing Hermione to jump again.

Lorraine put two bowls of chicken soup on the table. We thanked Lorraine and began to eat. Hermione took a bite and her eyes widened. She started eating more.

"It's good right?" I asked her.

She nodded and continued eating.

Once we finished Hermione pulled out a little coin purse and stuck her arm in it. She pulled out muggle money for a tip. Lorraine decided not to charge us so Hermione left a large tip.

We said bye to Lorraine and I pushed Hermione outside. We went to an alley and I picked Hermione up around her waist. I shrunk her chair and pocketed it with my wand. I picked Hermione up bridal style and apparated.