Chapter 34

Hermione's POV:

I woke up feeling extremely tired. I moved my hand and it rested on someone's chest. I brought my hand up and felt his face. I instantly knew it was Draco. I smiled and hugged him closer.

He grunted and wrapped his arms around me. I kept my eyes closed and tried to fall back asleep. I gave up on that when I suddenly felt nauseous. I quickly sat up and scooted off the bed. I fell to the floor and scrambled to the trash can.

I was sick and I felt someone pull my hair back. When I finished I wiped off my face and held my stomach. My stomach started bleeding so someone set me on the bed. I slightly cracked my eyes to see Theo by my side. Draco was sitting up beside me with a terrified expression.

Both my legs shot up to my stomach and I cried in pain as Theo tried to heal me. He quickly stood up and ran from the room. He came back with two other healers. Draco pulled my hand away from my stomach and held it tightly in his hand. While one of the healers held my legs from going back to my stomach. I would be crying right now but I don't have tears to give.

I screamed when they continued to heal me. Theo poured a potion in my mouth which I took willingly. I had no idea what it was but I knew it would help. I felt all the pain disappear but still felt tired.

I started coughing so I tilted my head to the side. I felt liquid come from my mouth and struggled to breath. I felt something touch my forehead and I passed out.

~*~*~

I rolled over and groaned. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and moved my hand to it. All I felt were bandages. I felt my hand get pulled away so I cracked my eyes open.

"Try not to touch it, Hermione. It won't get better if you mess with it," Draco said softly.

"What.... happened?" I asked trying to concentrate on my words.

"You jumped off the bed and opened the cuts on your stomach," he explained.

I nodded and held his hand. I couldn't see him well because my vision is blurry. I opened my eyes more and touched his face.

His cheeks were wet.

"Draco?" I asked. "Why are you crying?"

"I can't stand to see you like this," he whispered.

I felt a tear run down my face at his words.

"I love you, Draco."

"I love you too, Mione."

I smiled at my nickname. I closed my eyes and tried to relax but my stomach started to itch. Forgetting what Draco just said I started to scratch. Draco quickly grabbed my hand.

I moved my leg to my chest stomach so it wouldn't itch so bad.

"Hermione, can you move your leg back?" Draco asked.

I opened my eyes and straightened my leg. I didn't quite process that I could move my legs now. Draco had a huge smile on his face before he kissed me.

"Hermione! Do you realize what this means?" Draco asked when he pulled back.

"Explain to me when I wake up," I said closing my eyes.

Draco chuckled and kissed my cheek. I relaxed and fell asleep.