Chapter 4

I just got home from school. and straight to the computer. haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~aubrey's Pov.~

"So put the red chemical to the water and mix it. after mixing it. add the blue chemical and see what will happen." I said in front of the class.

"Nerd." I heard Stephanie, the freaking mean and popular here at school whispered.

"B*tch." The girls said looking at Stephanie. she just rolled her eyes and continue to experiment. I mouthed 'thank you.' to yeddah, angel, berna, Angela and riza. they just wink at me that made me smile. they're just so sweet.

"Oh my goshhhh! Ahhhh!" Stephanie shout and start jumping like a freaking kangaroo.

"Give me a towel!!" Stephanie said still jumping up and down,

"HEY! DON'T JUST STAND THERE!! GIVE ME A TOWEL!! MY SKIN IS BURNING!!!!" Stephanie shout looking at us. angel stand and took a towel. is she helping Stephanie? wow..?

"Here." Angel said handing the towel.

"Thanks b*tch." Stephanie said grabbing the towel. wow, angel gave her a towel and she's going to say to angel that she is b*tch? wow.

"Welcome slut." Angel said taking a sit next to her lab partner who is.. zayn I think.

"AHHHHHHH!! MY FACE!!! MY FACE!! MY F*CKING FACEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Stephanie said while her eyes is closed.

"HEY YOU!! WHORE!!" Stephanie sad pointing at angel. angel just look at her and raise her eye brows.

"Yes cunt?" Angel ask.. she always have something to say bad to stephanie. she's so.. smart?? I think..?

"You did this!! help me go to the clinic!!" Stephanie shout. what's with her shouting early in the freaking morning? ugh.

"What's with the screaming in here?! there's class next to you roo--- STEPHANIE?! what happen?!" Mrs joyzz said then saw Stephanie's red red red red red face. and run towards her.

"Angel did this." Stephanie said pointing to her face.

"Angel?! if I let you go to the office right now its not going to help. its your 5th office this month. just don't do it again. or I have to expell you." Mrs joyzz said. she's our principal. and what she said is right. when Mrs joyzzz said that.. yeddah gave angel a death glare.

*RINGGGGGGG!!* I heard the bell rang means... its break time. the girls quickly pull angel towards the janitor's closet and I just went straight to buy food.

~Yeddah's Pov.~

"Angel? what the hell did you just do to Stephanie?!" I whispered screamed so that people will not hear us.

"One more mistake angel. Mrs joyzz will expell you." Angela said.

"I just,, she's just." Angel said trying to think an excuse.

"She's just what angel? YES, she's a b*tch and anoyying but you can't just burn her freaking face off!" I screamed not to loudly.

"Yeddah, you don't get it! i only want a freaking revenge! yes I'm wrong but she tried to... she.. she tried to.." Angel said a tear dropping from her eyes and wipe it away quickly. and her small sobs filled the janitors closet.

"Angel.. you can have your revenge but just please... don't do it at school or kill her or something.. this is the last school we can go to. so please... don't screw this up." I said giving her a 'please understand.' look.

"Fine..." Angel sigh.

"Cmon, break time is almost over." Berna said.

We all went outside of the janitor's closet and saw the five new students standing near the janitor's door. When they saw us they gave us a slight wave and a smile.

"What's wrong?" Liam ask looking at angel.

"I..." Angel said but I cet her off.

"A water just fell at her face." I lied.

"Really? but her hair is not wet." Louis said pointing at angel's colorful hair.

"Its dry already so.. if you may excuse us, break time is almost over we need to eat." Riza said. lying at her first sentence.

"We didn't eat yet. can we come?" Niall ask.

"Sure..?" Angela said unsure.

We just eat out lunch and we let the boys go to the class because we need to cut classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its juat a filler. so.. what do you think why the girls need to cut classes?? well.. I DONT KNOW. haha.

Vote and Comment. :)