Chapter 21

Hello. ☺ I feel so sick.. but Here is it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Niall's Pov.~

Its been 5 days since we hang out with the girls.. and its been 5 days the girls didn't went to school. we keep waiting for them at their usual place (back of the school) but they're not coming. I wonder what happen to them. And today is Friday.. and now were waiting for them again. when they're not still Here at school we wait them.

"Guys, let's just go inside they're not coming. they're absent for 5 days. maybe they will not come here." Harry said getting bored. Well I thought she like angel ?

"Alright.. cmon." Liam said and we all went to our first class and the teacher is still not here. A late teacher. Awesome.

So while waiting for the teacher we lads just talk about weird things like.. a giraffe without a long neck things like that. We do some weird things I know.

"I'm going to give you a 100 pounds if you found a giraffe with a short neck." Zayn said sounding really serious.

"Lad, you know that's not true right ?" I ask not really agreeing to his deal.

(I don't really freaking know if there's a giraffe with a short neck. but I think there's no such thing is like that ? I don't really know. comment if I'm right or wrong. ☺.   -Angel ! xx)

When were about to argue with that the door burst open and we saw angel and Yeddah. Angel has a scowl face on. and Yeddah has a sad face. I wonder what's wrong. and zayn. being angel's brother. he went towards them and ask what's wrong. they both sat next to us looking bored as hell.

"Alright, what happen ?" Louis ask not wanting the awkward silence. well me too you know.

"Nothing." Angel mumbled but we heard it.

"Its nothing really." Yeddah said faking a smile.

"SO !!" Angel shout making us flinch. what the hell. that was a loud so.

"Aw !" I said holding my ear. she really shout near my ear.

"Sorry." Angel said laughing.

Okay. awhile ago she's all bored, pissed, quiet, mad, and yeah. but now she's all goody and kindy that's not a real word I know don't ask. and when yeddah's mood change like angel's.

I know something was up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating. I know I always put this every chapter but its true.. so.. here you go. ☺

VOTE AND COMMENT