Chapter 16

This is just short because i have something to do. :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Aubrey's Pov.~

"M...marcel.." I said standing infront of them.

"Aubrey ! Oh. Sh*t." Marcel said taking his arm off to that blonde girl. I glare at her.. Tss. she has a cake face.

"Save it. Marcel. We're done." I said holding back my tears.

I run outside the store my vision is starting to get blurry.. I can't believe he did that. I know i didnt let him explain but. F*ck. I just run and run.. I dont care where im going i just want to remove that memory out of my head and i know that would never happen. Ugh. I realize that im on middle of the road. I look to my right and saw bus driving towards me.. Well.. I'm getting hurt anyway might as well be dead. I close my eyes waiting for the bus hit my body..... 

1.....

2.......

3.........

4...........

5..............

and thats when my body fell down on the ground.. I close my eyes greeting by the darkness..

~Zayn's Pov.~

I wish this time she will talk to me.. I wish. I knock on the girls' house and angela opened it. 

"Oh hey zayn ? What are you doing here ?" Angela asked. Well.

"Can i talk to my sister please ?" I said looking at her.

"What ?" Angela ask again clearly confuse.

"I mean.. Can i talk to angel please ?" I ask again.

"Sure. I guess." Angela mumbles. Okay.. What's wrong with her ?

I went inside and saw angel laying on the couch with her legs resting on the table. Classic angel. I cleared my throat making angel turn her attention to me. her eyes were wide when she saw me then she run to her room. I run after her shouting her name. Alright. I really need to talk to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the next chapter i promise the others will be there. 

VOTE AND COMMENT. :)