Chapter 27

Wooo.. yeeeahhh. Let me see ya smile ! Haha. I need a life. :/ anyway here's chapter 27. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Liam's Pov.~

"Oh look, someone's very late." The teacher said looking at the door. I look st my watch and its 7:48. Yeah they're late. Wait. Who's late ?

"Sorry ma'am Erlin. Can we come in ?" Yeddah's voice rang inside my head. Are they here ?

"Sure but detention later after class." Ms Erlin said and five familiar girls walk inside the classroom.

"Hey." I said when they took a sit in front of us.

They turned around then smile. Okay ? --> Its now dismissal and were all here at harry's house including the girls and they act like they didnt know what happen at the other day.

"So guys, its my birthday tomorrow. You guys should come." Angel said and we nod excitedly.

"So what's your age tomorrow ?" Harry ask smiling at angel. I smell something.. a love smell. Ha.

"18 well--" Angel said but cut herself off then run inside the bathroom and we heard a puking sound. Okay ?

"Çan you check her ?" The girls ask harry. Okay why harry ? This is weird.

"Um.. s..sure." harry said sounding so nervous.

~Yeddah's Pov.~

"Sh*t. She's really pregna--" I said but cut by zayn shouting.

"PREGNANT ? WOAH. WHAT ? OH MY GOD. WHAT ??? ANGEL IS PREGNANT ? SHE'S ONLY 17 TURNING 18 TOMORROW OH MY GOD. WHO'S THE FATHER IM GONNA SMACK HIS FACE OFF OH MY GOD !" Zayn shouts shock. Her expression is not we expected. We expected that he will get so mad things like that but his expression is shocked.

"You finish ?" Angel said with a straight face looking at zayn. Didnt know she's here.

"Uh. Yeah. Is it true ?" Zayn ask but angel just laugh so loudly.

"Your an idiot zayn. I just ate something bad awhile ago." Angel said still laughing.

Is she lying ? Acting ? If she is, she's really good at that. I said awhile ago 'Sh*t she's really pregnant.' I said that because every morning she keeps groaning and saying she has a bad headache and she's dizzy. I'm so confuse. I'm going to talk to her later. If she's really pregnant i doubt that she needs to quit the job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry i diddntt update for a long time im so busy at things because there's alot of homework, parties and homeworks. Lol. So i hope you like this short chapter. :)

THIS STORY WILL END WHEN ITS 'CHAPTER 30'

VOTE AND COMMENT. :)