Chapter 15

This is just short because... after this im going to sleep. :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Angel's Pov.~

Yesterday i found out that my brother is zayn and i dont even know.. Yesterday i remembered all the things happen. Yesterday is the day that my memory is back..

'Nope, She's not here. Sorry.' I heard yeddah said to zayn.

I know it's zayn. I just need to clear things up in my head and its not working. I hate this. Ugh. Maybe if i will talk to zayn this question inside my head will be remove ? Well... Tomorrow after school im going to talk to him.

~Aubrey's Pov.~

"Guys !!" I said running inside the girls' house.

"Um.. Hey." They all said but... where's angel ?

"Where's --" I said but cut by...

"I'm here. ' Angel said sitting on the couch next to berna.

"So, why are you in a hurry ?" Angela ask. Well.

"Simon wants to talk to you. He said you need to be there in 10 minutes." I said.

"Oh. Why ?" Berna ask.

"I don't know ? He just called me then he told me to tell you that." I said alright. My time is wasting. I need to do something.

"Oh okay." They said standing up.

"Alright, I'm gonna go. Bye." I said running towards the door.

I need to meet up with marcel.. Well you know. We're dating almost 2 months now and its getting great. I went to our meeting place and saw marcel with a blonde girl beside him. He's arm around her shoulder. Theyre both laughing... What the hell...

~~~~~~~~~~~

So many things happening in here. Lol. Alright gotta go. byeeee.

VOTE AND COMMENT.