Chapter 30 (LAST CHAPTER)

Last chapter everyone ! :) So this chapter need to be looooong.. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Liam's Pov.~

''Happy Birthday to you babe." I said hugging yeddah behind her back.

"Aw.. you remember !"  Yeddah said turning around so i can see her. She's so beautiful..

"Of course i remember. So let's go to lunch ?" I said smiling and right on cue our daughter comes running from the living room.

"Lunch ? Oh yeaaah ! Where are we going ?" She said jumping up and down. Well now she's 7 years old and she's so beautiful just like her mother.

"You two should go and dress. I'll be waiting at the car." I said chuckling and went to out car.

It's been 6 years since we finished touring. Well actually we don't tour now, Yeah we did some few concert but not like the past years but the good thing is the fans is always there for us it actually surprise me because they didn't leave but i guess they love us right ? I turn the radio on and heard 5 familiar boys including me. Gotta Be You is on the radio. I chuckle and start to sing along. I wonder where's the lads now ? Yeah i dont know where they are because we moved in to a different country leaving the others behind. It's sad to think but you'll get use to it like i do but i really want to see them again. One time Me and Yeddah talk about we want to see them and yeddah's wish is that we need ALL get together and hang out like we all used to. So it's Yeddah' s birthday and I'm giving the present she wants. So i have a plan for her. My thoughts intrupt by a beeping phone.

-ON CALL-

"Hey liam ! We're all here now. Where are you ?" Louis shouts over the line and i heard some people talking and stuff.

"Yeah, We're on our way. Be there maybe 20 mins." I said looking at the car window. Why are they so taking so long ?

"Yeah okay sure ! We miss you all !! We're excited to see you and your two beautiful girls." Niall's voice said making me look shock.

"Am i on speaker ?" I ask curious and i heard a laugh at the background. Yep, I'm on speaker.

"See you payne !! WE ALL MISS YOU !" They all shout. I just chuckle then say good bye ending the call.

-END CALL-

Well yeah, that's my plan.. We go to the venue and surprise her and she will be trilled and happy to see them all there. Honestly I'm excited to see all of them specially the lads.

"Thinking something ?" Yeddah said after sitting down next to the driver sit.

"Cmon ! Let's goooo ! I'm excited !!" The kid shout at the back of the sit. Our daughter. She's so jumpy tho.

We laugh and i drove them to the venue. Yeddah keeps asking where are we going and why we're taking so long to get there i just make up a excuse but its cool. After 20 minutes of driving.. I park the car infront of the venue which is just a simple big house with a pool st the outside you will just see a HUGE wall blocking the big house so you can't see anything from the outside.

"Um.. where are we ?" Yeddah ask looking at her surroundings.

"Cmon, Let's go inside. You'll love this." I said holding her hand as we walk inside.

We went to the garden where the chairs, tables and food located and the girls and lads is there too. As yeddah saw them she scream and run towards them.

"Oh my god !! I MISS YOU ALL !! Oh my god  i think I'm gonna cry." Yeddah said looking at them.

"We miss you yeddah. How's life here at California ?" Berna ask smiling at yeddah. Yeah we moved to california while the others is still living in england. I just told them to go here for yeddah's birthday and glady they did.

"It's good ! I really miss you !!" Yeddah said almost on tears.

"Well I don't miss you." Angel said as she walk towards yeddah smirking. Oh yeah, she's inside when yeddah saw all of them.

"Angel ! Oh my god i miss your crappy attitude !! And WOW your accent is so strong." Yeddah said hugging angel.

"Well ofcourse. Who wouldn't you live with harry." Angel chuckles pulling away smiling.

"So, Let's eat ?" I ask smiling at them.

They nod and went to the table to eat.

"So yeddah, You like my gift ?" I said smiling. She hugged me and thank me for this.

"Oh my god who's that pretty girl ?" Zayn's son ask pointing at a girl with a black curly hair. She must be harry and angel's daughter.

"That's darcy." Louis' daughter said looking at zayn's son.

"Ohhhhh. She's pretty." Zayn's son said walking towards harry's daughter.

We just talk about the things we missed and surprisingly its so many. But I'm so happy that we all see each other once again for how many years.

~PRESENT~ (3rd Person's Pov.)

As the kids tell their story about each other the crowd starts to clap giving them a large smile on their face.

"Well.. that's how we all met each other. Because of her mother." Niall's daughter said smiling pointing at Liam's daughter.

They finished the interview, Signing and taking pictures with the fans they all went home.

"I'm so exhausted.." Harry's daughter mumbles sitting on the couch.

"Now i know what our dad's feeling being famous around the world." Louis' son said sitting on the couch too.

Yes, they got all famous well being in a band they got famous. When they all turned 18  they formed a band themselves then they keep making covers of songs then putting it on youtube when many people saw their covers they got famous and they got 6 award trophy in 1 year.

They planned this all because their parents want them to get famous too. So they got famous and everytime they have a concert.. they remember their parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So THAT'S IT. Its not a touching ending because i dont know how to do that.. I'm sorry. Okay i have a note. xD and it will answer all of your questions. :)

1. I'm to lazy to think of their daughter/son's name so.
2. DON'T WORRY I'm going to post the epilogue later.. or tomorrow.
3.YES, The first part is just a flashback thing but in reality the 1D and the girls' daughter/son is just telling the story to the interviewer.
4.Yes, they lived at the same house.
5. VOTE AND COMMENT ! :)

Love you. xx