Chapter 28

.... So its getting boring and. THIS CHAPTER IS 1 YEAR AGO means its been fast forward haha sorry. v^-^v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yeddah's Pov.~

I woke up when 2 girls jumping up and down on my bed.

"What.." I groan.

"Angel and Angela !" Berna and Riza screamed. What are they waking me up ? Ugh.

"What's wrong with them ?" I ask sitting down.

"They're going to give birth !!" They both screamed making me become so panic. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT AND WHAT. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ? CALL THE DADS OR ? OH F*CK.

"Cmon !" Berna screamed running downstairs as me and riza follow her.

We saw zayn and harry putting them into angel's car. Woo im so glad that they're here because if both of them are not here i dont know what happen haha. I went to my car and berna and riza went inside their car too. ---->>> We're at the hospital right now waiting for Harry and Zayn to come out of the room. Angel and Angela have separated room tho so it will be so hard to visit them.

"My child... My own daughter.. She's so cute." Harry said his smile doesn't come off his face.

"How's angel ?" Me and Berna ask.

"She's alright. We're soooo alright. Oh my god im a dad and im young. Wow." Harry said staring at a space. Okay ?

"Oh my god. My daughter looks like me and angela. She's amazing." Zayn said running towards us with a smile on his face.

When the others came to angel and angela's room we're so noisy and things. Zayn and harry just decided to rent a special room for both of them. Angela and angel is so lucky to have their boyfriend. I wish liam is here too..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So freaking sleepy. So sorry that this is so freakin short.

Vote and Comment