Chapter 22

I'm so bored right now.. so I'm going to update ! I already updated yesterday but its alright ! Haha.. so here you go !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Liam's Pov.~

Niall has that look on his face that makes me wonder what he's thinking because I know that face. He's trying to know something and I know what is it too.

"Yeddah, Where's the others ?" I ask when niall about to ask. I'm at his side at this one because the girls is acting weird lately.

"Oh. Um.. I.." Yeddah stuttered . Guess so.

"The others are sick. they can't come to school." Angel answered my question but it will not make me believe.

"But Berna and Riza has a twitter post just right now. and its a picture of them." Niall said turning his phone to us.

Yeah he's right. Berna and Riza took a picture and they're at a house I think ? but that house is so particular.. I grab his phone and zoom in at the man beside them. The man isn't at the photo tho. its just his half face. I really know that he don't know that Berna and Riza is taking a picture. and its so weird because the man is uncle Simon.

"You knew uncle Simon ?" I ask looking at Yeddah and angel and their face immediately turn into a shock and panic look.

"Who ? we don't know him. who's he ?" Angel said still with a shock at her face but she keep it cool. Something is not right about this girls really.

"He's our close friend and we call him uncle Simon. how did you know him ?" Niall ask looking at them with a confuse look at his face.

"And guys.. if angela is sick. then why she posted a status at twitter too ? It says.. 'With a friend right now. @Jenn_ifer your so awesome like me. ☺' " Zayn said reading the tweet.

~Yeddah's Pov.~

When zayn read the tweet.. i mentally face palm because what the hell will she tweet that she's with her friend ? and riza and berna. if they're going to take a picture make sure they didn't accidentally put Simon at the background for god sake. Were busted. I know it. I look at angel and she's thinking. She has a plan thank god.

"What ? Really ? They said they're sick ! then they will just go to their friends and take a pic or tweet something. they're so lazy to go to school. Ugh. I will really smack them in the face later." Angel acts. Nice one. I look at the boys and they actually believe it !

"Oh.. I thought your lying." The lads said nodding. I look at angel and she just raise her two eye brows up and down.

"Well why would we lie ?" I said faking a chuckle. Oh great. I'm not a great actress alright ?.

"You seems so nervous Yeddah. are you okay ?" Liam ask looking at me. he surely know if the person is lying or not but I guess its just my bad acting.. or chuckle..

and when I'm about to answer Liam's question. The principal opened the door while holding a phone.

"Yeddah and Angel. Someone is calling he said his name is simon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to cut that part. because my wattpad at my phone keeps crashing so i open my wattpad here at my tablet and i  wrote the last part and i cut the las part because i cant type so long because my tablet will shut down so. HOPE YOU LIKED IT ! :)

VOTE AND COMMENT.