Chapter 26

Typing this while in class. LIKE A BOSS. ✌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Zayn's Pov.~

"F*CK YOU ALL !!"- Harry screamed screaming at the girls.

"JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS STYLES ! " The girls screamed except for angel. She's just quiet this whole time.

"NO ! YOU F*CKING PLAYED US LIKE A F*CKING TOY !" Harry screamed he's so scary i swear.

"WELL GUESS WHAT STYLES, TALK TO SIMON NOT US ! ITS JUST OUR JOB FOR F*CK SAKE ! DON'T BLAME US FOR WHAT HAPPEN !" Berna screamed.

"Guys cmon just stop fighting." Niall said but they just gave him a glare.

"WELL YOU DID IT NOT SIMON ! WHY DID YOU JUST TELL US IN THE FIRST PLACE HUH ?! HUH ?!" Harry shout turning red. He's really mad and its scary as hell.

"JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP ! IF YOU ALL DONT SHUT YOUR F*CKING MOUTH IM GONNA STITCH THAT SH*T ! SO SHUT THE HELL UP !!! WE CAN TALK THIS IN A CALM WAY GOD ! YOUR MAKING MY HEAD ACHE ! " Angel's voice boomed in the small room. I didnt know she can swear that much.

"Fine. Harry started it anyway." Riza said.

"Alright styles, before you jump into conclusion let us explain first not just screamed at us not knowing what really is." Angel glares at harry.

"Tss, fine." Harry said sitting down.

"Actually STYLES what really happen is its just our job so dont scream at us, its our best job so." Angela said.

"then why us ?" I ask looking at them.

"I don't know. Its just one day were at the restaurant having a meeting then simon saw you all then he picked you." Yeddah said.

!Oh.." I said thinking.

"And.. this is crazy but we have a some kind of small television and you can see the Past and future. Angela and Riza invented that they work that for 3 years to work and last year it work then we started to have a job and hire simon to be our manager then yeah the day at the restaurant he saw you and the thing is.. at the past you got an accident and your memories got erased then if we don't investigate you like were doing your future will not happen.. So were doing this just for your own future." Yeddah said. Wow.. I dont really know whats happening.. Im so confuse. Ugh.

"So.. can you guys close your eyes for 10 seconds ?" Berna ask.

We close our eyes then it feels something is happening....

When we open our eyes its already morning then the girls is not here anymore.. what happen ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate this chapter its so lame and ugh i dont know what to type so i know all of you are confuse of what just happen so.. just use common sense and your good. :)

And guys i want you to know that i will finish this story when its already chapter 30.. I have alot of editing to do at my other stories like the 2 Groups Collide so. Hope you understand that.

VOTE AND COMMENT :)