Chapter 25

~Zayn's Pov.~

Were all here at a beach resort its pretty actually.  There's only 4 rooms here so..

" Angel , room with harry and--" Liam said but cut by angel. Yeah I already expect that.

"What ? No. F*ck no. I'm going to room with my brother. Angela, room with harry." Angel said shoving Angela to harry.

"What ? No ! I don't want to room with that curly pervert idiot guy." Angela said looking at angel.

"Well I don't want to because he's annoying as hell." Angel said gritted teeth. She will burst in any moment.

"Well I don't want either. because were not close friends." Angela said glaring at angel

"Um.. The curly pervert idiot is right here." Harry said waving his hand.

"WELL guess what. Your rooming with him. No no's." Angel said glaring at Angela too.

"No I am n--" Angela said but cut by angel who is really annoyed. She step closer to angela then look her in the eyes with pure anger.

"Shut the hell up angela. DONT ruin this vacation." Angel said really.. scary. before going to a room and I guess that's our room.. I guess.

"Ugh. for freaking sake. She's annoying, stubborn, and a freaking bossy." Angela mumbles walking out too. Okay.. this isn't the best idea.

We just say our see you later then went to our room when i open the door i saw angel laying on the bed with her face stuff of a two pillow. Yeah.. i think she has some anger issues..

"Sup ?" I ask putting the bags down.

"Nothing. Alright !" She said becoming happy. Okay ? She got some mood issues too if thats a thing..

"Alright..? The girls said were going to the beach now so. yeah." I said grabbing a shorts.

"Oh okay." Angel said grabbing a short shorts and a tshirt. No bathing suit ? Oh yeah. i forgot she hate that thing.

"Alright im going there now." I said then went to the beach and saw the boys there.

The lads is wearing a shorts too and the only girls is there is yeddah and berna. Yeddah is wearing a pitch bathing suit and berna is wearing a green one piece. Wonder wheres the others ?

"Ahhh ! No ! F*ck get off !! AHHH ! KIDNAP !!" I heard a girl scream.. Okay who's that ?

"Wait. is that angel ?" Yeddah ask confuse. Our wuestion has been answered when we saw angela, riza carrying or.. dragging angel towards us.

She's wearing a blue bathing suit. That's new.

"This is embarrassing !" Angel groan.

"Nice." Harry said looking at angel.

"Shut up." Angel said glaring at harry.

"Wow, nice bathing suit angela. I like the color too." Berna said.

After.. 10 minutes of arguing about something small we just went to the water and swim. Its really fun tho. Oh. if your wonding why were on a vacation is because its our 3 weeks vacation. The school told us that last week. We just swim, play and argue (sometimes) but the weird thing is.. whenever we say something the girls keep looking at each other.. I wonder why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My teeth is aching. </3 So.. Here you go. Ididnteditthis. i know its short but.. i need to sleep. So Goodnight ! :)

VOTE AND COMMENT