Chapter 29

Here you go. :) I have a sore throat but anywaaaay theres povs changing in this chapter so you might get confuse and stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Harry's Pov.~

"THANK YOU NEW YORK !!!!!" We shout over the fans.

Yeah.. you heard me right. It's been a year since i and the boys have a normal life but then we decided to go to xfactor and we got famous at first me and zayn don't want to go because we have kids but they said its okay so we tried it and we got famous and it's amazing.. and it's a good try because we're only 19 so we tried and it works haha. I just love the directioners, they're so lovely and caring and i love the most of them is that they support me, our kid and my girlfriend.. angel. Yeah.. were not married  because we decided to get married after the tour and you all asking how bout the others ? Well.. Zayn and Angela is already married, Yeddah and Liam is having a baby, Riza and Louis well they're still getting strong they decided to have a children if they're married and lastly Niall and Berna their relationship is some what getting out of hand because berna is a jealous type that she don't want any girls including the fans touch her boyfriend niall.

Oh ! i forgot to tell you that my twin brother marcel and his girlfriend aubrey is having a kid and that's awesome. Aubrey survived tho but aubrey being pregnant is hard because she has a sick. Marcel is not telling me what's her sick tho but I'm gonna ask her to help or something. Anyway, right now we're at our hotel resting and its lovely because were all tired and things.

"Snack ?" Niall ask me handing a bag of chips.

"No thanks." I said smiling.

"We only have a one concert to go and the tour is done !" Louis shout. I smile at that knowing that me and angel can get married.

"Guys where's zayn ?" Liam ask coming out of his room.

~Zayn's Pov.~

"Happy Birthday !!" I shout causing angela to turn around wide shock.

"OH MY GOD. ZAYN !! What are you going here ? I thought your on tour ??"- She said running towards me hugging me tight.

"Well.. i dont want to miss my lovely wife's birthday. So let's say we're having a family dinner to a fancy restaurant yeah ?" I ask smiling. She pulled away smiling.

"Sure, i'll call your daughter." Angela said chuckling.

I nod and went to the living room.. well this is great. Ya all asking why am i here ? It's angela's birthday i don't want to be just a normal day i want it to be special to us and our daughter. After a minute we went to the restaurant and talk, laugh and having our fun night together.

~Liam's Pov.~

It's now the end of the tour and currently we're all at the car louis driving to our house. When we open the door all eyes looks at us boys.

"OH MY GOD LIAM !" Yeddah said running towards me giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Hey hey hey don't run the baby might get hurt !" I said chuckling and she just chuckle back.

~Louis' Pov.~

Were at the garden and As i kiss riza on the lips it felt amazing because i miss her touch, kisses, face all of it. When we pull away i look at her as i start my plan.. I get one knee holding her hands.

"Louis.. what are you doing ?" Riza chuckles.

"Riza.. I love love love you so much and i want to be with you for the rest of my life so.. Will you marry me ?" I ask as i get the ring opening the box as her eyes went wide.

"O..oh my god.. Lou.. I love you too and it's a YES !" Riza said and i put the ring on her finger.

Well that's amazing..

~Niall's Pov.~

"Hey berna." i said when i saw her inside her room. She turned around and waved at me.

"Hey. What's up ?" Berna ask returning to her book reading.

"Nothing. Just came here to see you. I missed you so much." I said and sit beside her.

"I missed you too and I love you." Berna said smiling at me.

I lean down and kiss her.. and that kiss turned into love making.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIRST, i didn't edit this. :D
SECOND, The last part at niall's pov downwards i didn't typed them it's my classmate. :)
THIRD, Only one more chapter and this story is done. :(

VOTE AND COMMENT. :)