Chapter 8

Sorry for not updating.. >.< but this is just short because after this im going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

~Liam's Pov.~

"Look, we dont want to be rude or something but... your kinda not the person we thought we knew.." I said looking at the girls.

"Well.. you thought wrong mo---' Angel said but angela put her hand on angel's mouth.

"Sorry.. were sorry. its just.. were so worried about angel.." Yeddah said.

"Is that so." Louis said and yeddah nod.

"Well then.. can we help you go to your house?"- Niall ask.

"Oh no no. were fine. we can drive." Angela said smiling.

"Yeah.. but.--" I said but riza cut me.

"Bye!" Riza said smiling.

"Okay.. bye." We lads said. and they all went to their car.

We went to the library to make an assignment when we saw aubrey. I stand and walk towards her.

"Hey." I said.

"Oh! hey.. haha.." Aubrey said. shes nervous?

"Your the girls' friend right?" I ask.

"Yeah. why?" Aubrey said fixing her things.

"I want to know something.." I trailed and she just nod.

"I want to know.. are they hiding something?" I ask and aubrey's expression change.

"I.. well.. yeah.. i mean.. no. why would they hide something.. well. byeee !' Aubrey said and she run outside. I took a sit next to zayn who is writing something.

"That girl is weird.." I said thinking.

"Yeah." Zayn said finally stop writing.

"Im finish. lets go?" Zayn said standing up.

"Yeah. lets go." Niall said and we all went home.

I know the girls is hiding something... and i wanna know why.. i feel theyre hiding is related to us.. i dont really know but i can feel it..

"Guys. I have plans." I said and told them my plans

Were going to find that out..

~~~~~~~~~~

Bye! :)

Vote and Comment