Chapter 19

WOHOO. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Zayn's Pov.~

It's been 4 days since the day aubrey got into an accident but sadly.. She got into a coma. Everyday marcel and the others will visit her.. and its been 4 days since the day we told angela that me and angel are  brother and sister and since then.. she's been acting weird.

~Flashback~

I'm going to the girls' house with the boys. To tell all of them that me and angel are siblings. Well hope that will turns out well.

"Guys ! Hey ! So what movie are we watching ?" Berna ask when we went inside their house.

"Well, before that. Angel, Zayn. Do you want to tell us something ?" Angela said looking at me and angel. Okay ?

"What ?" The boys and girls ask looking at us too. Ugh. What the hell angela.

"Well.. Me and angel are brother and sister." I said looking at them.

The lads is shocked but they're okay with it but when i told them that. The girls looked at angel then dragged her out of the room. What the hell ?

-End Of FlashBack-

Well. Its weird tho. and last time. Something really scary and weird happen and i don't want to tell it again.

~~~~~~~~

My phone is acting strange i cant type correctly.. I typed this This short chapter for an 40 minutes or more. Seriously. but i will make it longer at the next chapter.

VOTE AND COMMENT