Chapter 18

~Yeddah's Pov.~

Marcel is still crying when he got here. Angel texted marcel that aubrey is at the hospital and he went here crying... until now. We didn't really know what's aubrey and marcel's problem because marcel keeps saying sorry to aubrey even she's sleeping.

"This is all my fault..." Marcel said looking at his lap.

"No marcel.  whatever you two fight about. Your going to fix it." I said smiling at marcel. Hoping that works.

~Zayn's Pov.~

Me and angel is at the cafeteria of the hospital eating and telling stories but she keeps quiet when im talking. I'm trying to get our old brother and sister relationship back. Well i hope.

"Hey remember when we're little we went to a swimming party then someone popped on the pool then some kid threw up on--" I said remembering the times. but ange cut me... Okay..

"Um zayn ? You realise that we're eating right ?" angel ask looking straight at me. Oh. God. ugh.

"Sh*t. Sorry.. well.. what do you want to talk about ?" i ask smiling at angel.

--> we just talk about some random things that make us laugh.. I'm so happy that were becoming so close again.

"Um guys. Can i sit with you ?" Angela said. There's something about her right now.. She seems.. annoyed.

"Sure why not." I said smiling at her. She took a sit next to angel then starts to eat.

"Am i interrupting something ?" Angela ask. Yeah she's annoyed. I wonder why.

"No nothing.  We're just talking." Angel said drinking her soda.

"Oh." Angela said but i heard her mumble something but i didnt heard it clearly.

---->> An hour past we all went to aubrey's room to check on her and we saw marcel sitting on the couch while staring at aubrey. He said yeddah already went home.

~Angela's Pov.~

"So angel... You want to move to my and the boys' house ?.." Zayn ask angel. WAIT. MOVE ? TO THE BOYS' HOUSE ?

"What ? No." Angel said looking at zayn who's driving her car.

"But..." Zayn said but didnt continue. Alright. What's going on between this two ?

"Zayn, I just. Maybe i'll change my mind ? i dont know." Angel said. I'm so left out here...

"I just want us to know better like brother and sister ? right ?" Zayn said smiling. WAIT. HOLD UP.

"WAIT. HOLD YOUR MOUTHS. BROTHER AND SISTER ?" I shout.. like yeah shout. What the. BROTHER AND SISTER ? LIKE THEY ARE SIBLINGS ?!!

"Um yeah.. Look angela. Don't tell anyone even the girls. I'M going to tell them first not YOU. Got it ?" Angel said looking at me. Her eyes is so scary seriously.

"Yeah sure. I just. Wow." I said.. That's explains... Hmm..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I NEED TO SLEEP. YEAH SLEEP.

VOTE and COMMENT ^-^