Chapter 23

So i am so freaking mad right now because of my schoolmate buuuuut.. here you go. :) If you have a wattpad lad i will mention you. anyway. I DEDICATE THIS CRAPPY UPDATE TO HIM.. or HER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Angel's Pov.~

F*ck you mrs jolie.

"What ?" Yeddah ask looking at the principal mrs jolie.

"Phone for you." Mrs jolie said. We both went out of the room then talk to simon.

-Call-

'Simon ! Why the f*ck are you calling at our school time ? and why the hell did you call to the school's principal ?!' I said.

'God angel, watch you mouth.' Simon said. Ugh.

'I can't watch my mouth because i can't see it ! Ugh.' I groan sitting down on the floor. Letting yeddah speak to simon.

'Simon, what's your problem ?" Yeddah ask a bit of annoyed. Its on speaker tho.

"Well both of you. Your ruining the plan you know ?" Simon ask. WHAT ? I stand grabbing the phone out of yeddah's hand.

"What ?! US ? Ruining the plan ? Simon. Your the one who's ruining the f*cking plan ! The boys knew who you are and we're trying to avoid their question about you but then you called the principal and now the boys will know that you know us. You idiot." I said annoyed. I dont really freaking get it ! Ugh.

"It's not that angel and don't you dare speak to me like that again. Just. Meeting later. 7:30pm at the clubhouse." He said then the call ended.

-End call-

Tss. Ugh. He's  so not cool. I rolled my eyes then start to walk.

"Where do you think your going ?" Yeddah ask making me stop.

"Skipping. Just tell them i got sick or something." I mumbled then went out of this horrible school.

and one thing popped in my empty brain. I'm going to do this job ALONE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, follow me at twitter. :) @Angelllana19 i'll just follow you guys back. :)

VOTE AND COMMENT