Chapter 14

Sorry for leaving you for so long with a cliffhanger. Sorryyy. haha. :)) Im such an awkward person...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Zayn's Pov.~

"Ange--- What are you doing ?" I ask.. getting nervous every second and i don't know why... Whats happening. I look at her hands she's holding.. Oh sh*t.

"Zayn.." Angel said making me shock because of her voice..

She's using her smooth, soft voice not the normal, boring voice.. not that her voice is boring but her 'boring voice' it will know you that she's bored and not care about the world. and yeah. i notice that so don't complain.

"A..angel.. I um.. i.. uh.." I stutter. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER ZAYN.

"Why... How did.. how did you become my brother?.." Angel ask her voice is still not changing.

"Its.." I said but i just pull her inside my room. She took a sit on my bed looking at me waiting for my answer.

"Talk.. explain because I'm so confuse right now." Angel said her normal, boring voice is coming back.

"Its... um.. last last last year...."

~ Flashback ~

"Cmon angeeeel !" I shout at my younger sister.... Angel..

"Wait ! I'm trying you know." Angel said rolling her eyes. I laughed slowing down.

"You just cant ride a bike." I said laughing.

"Oh yeah ? I know how to ride a bike ! Lets race yeah ?" Angel challenged me to race using our bike. I smirk nodding..

So, we raced but then when were about near the park.. a car popped out of nowhere then it hit angel's bike that made her falling on the other side of the road.

"Angel ! Sh*t !" I cursed.. that's my first cursed and i don't care.

I got off my bike then run to angel.. She's unconscious. What am i going to do ?! ------>> I told dad and mom and they sent angel to the hospital.. The doctor said that she hit her head so hard that.. if she wake up she wont remember us.. I don't really believe to that doctor because all i know that its my fault of why angel got into that accident.. ----->> I'm here at angel's hospital room.. dad and mom went out to buy food for us. I stare at angel trying not to cry.. I don't want my sister not remembering me.. My eye caught a bruise.. her hand. Its bleeding so i took a scarf then cleaned her bruise. They--

"Who are you ?!" Someone shout and i know definitely who is that..

"Angel. your awake ! are you okay ? I'm so sorry that this happen to --" I said but she cut me off.

"What am i doing in here ?!! AHHHHHH !! WHO ARE YOU ?!!" She shout... her shout is so loud that the nurses and doctor went inside the room.

----->>> After that... We all went home. Angel is calm now.. I just cant believe that she cant remember anyone of us. even me.. mom.. dad.. her friends.. --->> Its morning and first I'm going to check on angel if she's okay. I went to her room finding no angel.. empty room.. No sleeping angel. Where is she ?! She ran away...

~ End of Flashback ~

I ended the story.. i look at angel she's staring at the wall behind me.. I know she's not going to believe me i know it..

"Angel.. I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean to challenge you to do that i just... i didn't know that was going to happen.. I'm sorry... " I said looking at the ground. I know its my fault.. I know.

"Is... is that... is that why i have a bruise on my hand?.. Is that from the.. accident..?.." Angel ask looking at her hand.. She's right.. She has a scar on her hand.. that's the scar that i saw the day that she woke up..

"Yes.. I'm sorry angel of what happen.. Its all my fault.." I said tears falling from my eye. I haven't cry since she left us.. not until now.

"It's... its okay... I.. I just need time.." She said before going out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woooooo. Its long.. yeah ? No ? sorry i'll try to make it longer at the next chapter. :))

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.