Chapter 9

Sorry for updating.. I almost forgot my password. :(( Well.. Haha.

~~~~~~~~~

~Louis' Pov.~

"Liam.. thats rude." I said looking at him stalking the girls' twitter.. facebook.. any information about the girls.

"Yeah i know its rude. Think of it lou.. the girls is hiding something and we need to find that out." Liam said looking back so he can see me.

"And.. we care because..?" I said confuse. why he is so curious about the girls' life.

"Because, liam is being a batman trying to solve something." Harry said sitting on the sofa.

"Yes im batman so i need to solve this." Liam said.

Liam just keep scrolling to berna's profile then riza's.. then angela's then yeddah's. god. he is really curious. He keep scrolling and scrolling until he stop at angel's profile at twitter.

"Guys, look." I said staring at her tweet and they all look at the laptop.

"New mission, we put a twist on it..." Zayn said reading angel's tweet maybe the other day.

"Mission? what are they? a spy or something?" I ask.

"So your curious now are you?" Liam said looking at me.

"Im just asking." I said standing up and went to the kitchen.

~Yeddah's Pov.~

'Hey guys.. who wants to jog?" I ask wearing my jogging pants and a big shirt.

"Yeah !" The girls said but angel burst in laughter.

"What?" I ask confuse but she still laughing like an idiot.

"Your.. HAHHHAAHAA ! Your wearing that?" Angel ask trying to control her laugh.

"Uh. yeah. its an outfit for a jogging angel." I explain.

and we all went outside when i saw angel's outfit. She's not wearing her jogging pants.  She's wearing a short shorts and a simple shirt.

"Why are you staring at me?" Angel ask looking at me.

"We're going on a jogging and your just wearing that?" I ask pointing at her outfit.

"Oh, Angel don't jog." Angel said with a straight face.

"Then just run then." Angela said putting her ear phone.

"I dont run. I WALK." Angel said starting to walk and we start to jog.

Were just jogging ang is just walking with an earphone on her ear when i heard a click sounding like a camera. I look around but no one is there only the five of us.

*CLICK !* *CLICK !*

What is that?? is the girls heard that too. I look at them and theyre all have an earphone on their ear. I look around again spotting a flash again. I run towards the bush and look at it.

"LIAM ??"

~~~~~~~~

Its just short.. sorry.

Vote and Comment