Chapter 7

this is just short. sorry..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yeddah's Pov.~

"C'mon girls!!!!!!!" I shout from downstairs. Theyre taking so long.

"Coming!" They all shout in unison.

as i expected Angela, Riza, Aubrey use the stairs properly and normally and berna and angel use the stair handle and slide on it. I sigh. How come im friends with both of them? but seriously, i dont regret being friends with them.

"Let's go." I said then we all went inside our car. Yes, we have OUR car to share but we have our own car. 

"Angel, your not coming?" Angela ask when she notice angel didnt come inside the car.

"Nope, im going to use my car." Angel said. We just nod.

I gave angel an 'Dont cut classes or be late' look and she understand it. Just 30 minutes we're already here at the parking lot of the school.

"Wait." I stop them.

"What? Why? You okay?" Riza ask.

"Let's wait angel so we'll know if she will go to school." I said.

"Oh.. okay. Lets wait for her." Berna said.

"Um.. i have project to do so... gotta go!" Aubrey said then run inside the school. Hmm..

5 mins... 10 mins.. 20 mins... 25 mins.. UGH!

"How come she's not here yet??" Angela ask.

"That girl is so introuble." Berna said leaning on the car.

"Ugh, we're going to  be late in.... 10 minutes." Riza said.

"Let's just wait.. 5 minutes she will be here." I said looking around trying to find angel. Ugh, i swear if she wont go to class im going to punch her. Seriously.

"OH! There she is!" I heard angela said while pointing at the entrance of the parking lot. 

"Why did---" I said but cut by berna. We all gasp once we saw her bruise face. What the hell happen?

"What happen?!" I ask furious. Did she fight again?! UGH! She just won't change!

"Just got beat up.." Angel said wiping the blood off her busted lip.

"With who?!" Berna ask.

"Just.. some..--- Let's just go yeah?" Angel tried to avoid berna's question.

~Zayn's Pov.~

"Bring your notes and write an--" The teacher said but cut by someone open the door.. revealing an.. Pissed yeddah, Worried berna and angela and a... Bruise angel? What? What happen to her?

"Why are you late?" Ms parly ask.

"We waited for angel." Yeddah excuse.

"OH.. and what happen to you?" Ms parly ask looking at angel with a smirk. 

"I just." Angel said but cut by berna.

"LEave it ms parly okay." Berna said really serious that made ms parly scared. What the hell is happening? What happen to them?

"FINE, go take your sits." Ms parly said while rolling her eyes.

the whole period the girls is just quiet.. we're not used to. I just want to ask them. Once the bell rang the girls immediately walk out of the classroom.

"Let's follow them?" Louis ask.

"Yeah.." We all said. We just want to help them.

We secretly followed the girls.. were making sure they wont see us. The girls went to the... back of the school? What? Im fcking confuse.

"UGH!" Angel shout punching a tree.

"Sh*t angel! STOP PUNCHING THINGS!" yeddah shout at angel. What's happening?

"We're going to ask you again angel.." Angela said.

"Who did that to you." Riza ask.

"Simon." Angel said. making us gasp.

"WHAT?!" We all screamed making them notice us. Sh*t.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FIVE DOING HERE?!" They all screamed angrly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to cut that sorry. Well.. gotta go..

Vote and Comment