Chapter 17

Its rainiiiiiiing. Lol whut. Its not actually raining. xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yeddah's Pov.~

My phone rung. maybe its simon. I pushed the answer button.

'Hello ?' I said going to the kitchen then grabbing a glass of water.

"Hello ? Is this... Yeddah Marie ?' The caller ask. I took a sip on my water before answering her.

'Yeah. Why ?' I ask.

"Do you know a girl named aubrey ? I dont know her last name but she has a glasses and a short hair, if yes well your friend got hit by a truck and she's here right know at the hospital.' Once the girl said that i drop my phone and the glass. Making the call ended.

The glass shattered into pieces and my phone got a crack beside but who cares.

"Oh my god what happen ?!" Angela shout wide eyed while looking at the broken phone and glass then up to me.

"I... She.. Oh my god.." I mumbled trying to load what the lady said awhile ago on the phone.

"What ? What the hell yeddah. You broke the glass and your phone !" Angela shout picking up my phone.

"Holy cow ! Angela ! Aubrey is at the hospital ! We need to go !" I shout looking at angela who is shock.

"What ?! Well we need to get there fast !" Angela shout too. Wow theres so much shouting this day.

I run to the living room and saw angel and zayn walking down the stairs.

"Oh hey guys." Zayn said looking at us.

"Alright. What's happening ?" Angel ask looking at us. She already sense whats happening.

"No need to explain. We need to go !" Angela said running to the car.

I followed her not waiting for zayn and angel's reply we just need to go to the hospital.

"Ugh. Berna used my car !" I shout looking around. The only car here is angel's car and her motorcycle. Angela has no car because she dont know how to drive yet. What are we going to do ?!

"Guys ! Need a lift ?" Angel ask. Zayn beside her. What's with zayn ? Always beside angel. Are they dating or what ?

"Yeah. Cmon." Angela said.

"Alright." Angel said walking towards her car us following.

"So i'll see you at school angel." Zayn said smiling at angel. Okaaaaaay...?

"Sure." Angel said going inside her car.

Zayn walk away. Thats so weird. me and angela went inside angel's car then angel start driving.

"Where are we going ?" Angel ask looking at the road.

"Middle London Hospital. (I just made that up. lol.   -Angel ! xx ) " I said looking outside the car.

"Why ?" Angel ask.

"Since your asking angel. Whats with you and zayn ?" Angela ask. Hmm

"I'll explain to you later." Angel said her voice is turning into a different tone.

"Mmmkay." I said but i know angela wants to know.

When we arrived at the hospital me and angela run inside and when we saw the doctor we ask hows aubrey doing.. And the news is bad...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to cut that. Lol. So... bye.

VOTE AND COMMENT.