author note

Ok so before I upload chapter one I'll give you a teaser to allow you a little knowledge of what is going on. You don't really need to have watched the anime or read the manga to understand the book. I'm going to write about five chapters before updating anymore. (Now under editing )
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

When the young heartfilia was five years old, her mother grew very Ill. Unfortunately even the best doctors could not find a cure for the rare illness. Jude heartfilia was worried about the possibility of losing his true love.He began to hide in his office trying to escape from the harsh reality that his wife Layla may possibly not see the sun rise for another day. He gave out a large sum of his money to try and help the doctor's find a cure but alas it was of no use. Layla was told that there was no way to help her and that the doctor's were trying everything they could. Everyone in town was upset at the depressing news. No one more so than her child Lucy. Lucy's father woke her at six in the morning and to get ready for breakfast as there was much to do throughout the day. During breakfast it was silent as usual as to not be rude. After they ate Jude asked lucy to go for a bath and get ready. Little lucy was curious as to where they were headed so early, but never voiced her question. When lucy was ready her father took her to see her Ill mother. They were left alone to chat.
"Lucy I love you with all my heart and I'm sorry I won't see you grow up but I'll always be with you." Layla said in a soft voice.
"Mummy I love you too,I don't want you to go please stay." Lucy pleaded with tears filling her eyes. Her mum spoke barley over a whisper " I wish I didn't but I have to leave I'm sorry darling please try to be strong and live your life to the fullest." Lucy now had tears streaming down her face. As her mother suddenly stopped breathing. She screamed as loud as her little voice could go with more tears streaming down her face than she had ever had in her life. Doctors came rushing in but nothing could stop the tragic death of Layla heartfillia.
After Layla heartfilia's unfortunate death a blonde little girl cried for a week straight. Soon the funeral came and the whole town attended aswell as all relatives and business associates. It didn't take long for the relationship between Lucy and Jude heartfillia to become strained, there was barely any communication between them due to Jude working more hours. Her dad's neglect made her lash out on classmates leading to expulsion.
As a year passes her dad began to beat her and verbally abuse her. Now 15 years of age she was in highschool. With daily beatings from her alcoholic father and a lack of friends she felt all alone. Which would all change in a matter of weeks.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Okay I know that probably sucked but I got an idea and felt like sharing it which isn't normal for me as my stories are normally private. Occasionally I will share my books like this one. So hopefully you like it as I don't want to discontinue it like my previous stories as I like this one.
Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.

I hope it's a little better than before.