What happens now

Trigger warning!! This whole chapter can be triggering for some people so I suggest not to read it if you are sensitive thank you xx
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Lucy's pov :
Did I actually tell them!! Omg dad is literally going to kill me. I get out of bed trying not to wake virgo. I was successful at doing so. I regret telling them and I regret being who I am in the first place. I hate everything about me. I go into the bathroom and do something I didn't think I would do again I took that blade I used the first time I tried this. I put it to my skin after cleaning it. I moved it again and again I loved the pain it brought. I made five cuts then I decided to make a deeper one but it went wrong. Natsu walked in. I forgot to lock the door. He doesn't knock and now he is standing by the door silent as tears fall down his now trembling body. I start to fall I realise I cut to much I fell to the ground yet I didn't. He caught me all I remember is him kissing my forehead telling me not to leave him as I slip into an endless dream.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Don't hate me please. I swear I know what I'm doing....I think. Ok so the nalu should be pretty soon I guess and I know this is short but it's only a filler.

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.