chapter two:the day we met

Lucy's pov :
we have been driving for two hours and are still not there. We are at some place called hargeon. We stopped at a nice little cafe type thing so I can get some lunch, I just got a tuna salad when a young boy with blue hair bumped into me sending his fish and chips and my salad everywhere. The young boy fell after bumping into me and had began to cry. He looked quite young around four or five. I bent down and asked if he was okay but he just kept crying. When a boy around my age with pink hair ran over yelling 'happy'. I quickly stood up to greet the young man. "Happy! Are you okay" he asked while lifting the young boy. " No my knee hurts and my fish fell" the boy who's name I'm assuming is happy exclaimed. "I'm sorry to interrupt but are you okay that was quit a fall" I asked trying to be polite but all I got as a response was him crying harder. Then the older boy spoke " hi I'm natsu and this is my little brother happy I'm sorry if he bumped into you" he said with a really adorable grin. " I'm lucy and it alright I'm more concerned about happy" I said sincerely. "I'm okay sorry for your food I'll pay for a replacement " happy spoke quietly. "It's ok- " Miss I'm sorry but we must leave " my chauffeur interrupted our little conversation. " of course it was nice meeting you natsu and happy " I said with a small smile and leave with my driver. Little did I know that young teen would change my life for the better.
Time skip to arrival at fairytai:still lucy's pov
"Thank you for driving me" I said to my chauffeur with my normal emotionless face and voice. I then lifted my bags and made my way to the office. "Hello how may I help you" the receptionist asked with a large smile plastered on her face. " my name Is lucy heartfilia, I'm a new student here can I please have my dorm number and schedule." I asked in my normal voice . after the nice lady gave me my dorm number and key as well as my new schedule I left to unpack. My roommate is someone named Erza scarlet. As I got to my dorm I saw that pink haired boy- oh what was his name again happy that's it his name is happy.
He began walking closer to me so I waved trying not to let my smile show. And I was successful. He waved back and continued until he was next to me.
"Hey happy " I say and he starts laughing but with a small look of disappointment in his eyes. I may not show emotions but I'm good at reading them. "It natsu happy is my little brother, remember?" " oh yeah sorry, how is he anyway he took quite a fall in that cafe". " oh he's fine luigi". I mentally face palm " it's lucy" I correct. " Lucy, hmmm mm? Luce". " luce? I just told you my name is lucy". " I know it's a nickname you know since we're friends?" he said with the most amazingly adorable grin I can't help but let a small smile plaster itself on my lips. I never knew he was my friend the only friends I've ever had was my maid's and my beautiful little sister/doll. " yeah fiends" I say in my normal voice and rearrange my face back to normal. I then start to unlock my door when someone taps my shoulder. I hum as a response to the tap when I hear a girl speak " may I help you?" She asks growing confused I turn around and say that I was just trying to unlock my dorm. She nods while smiling " ahh your lucy? My name is Erza scarlet your roommate" she hold out her hand for me to shake and I do so then enter the room without another word.
Time skip till after unpacking:third pov
Once lucy was finished pit away her belongings Erza asked if she wanted to go get something for dinner as it was beginning to get late. Lucy only nodded as a response.
They headed to a little cafe that was out of campus grounds worrying lucy. " Are we allowed to be out of the campus?" lucy asked with worry. " of course I would never do something to get you in trouble " was the red heads reply. Lucy internally smiled but kept up her emotionless facade. The dinner was rather quiet and unusual. As the blonde barley ate anything and the redhead had a strawberry cake. "Lucy why aren't you eating is everything ok?" The slightly older girl questioned breaking the silence. " oh no im fine just not that hungry I guess.." Lucy said monotone like. "Can I ask a question? " Erza asked in a caring way. Lucy was slightly alarmed but nodded anyway.
"Why do you do that?" The cake lover asked. " what? Do what erza? Lucy said confused. " That!speak in that tone and never show any type of emotion." The girl exclaimed quite agitated." I have to " she answered in a very small voice not really audible. " I'm sorry I didn't hear that." Erza said in a softer voice. Lucy just shook her head no and stood up "it's been a long day can we please go back." She said a small frown placed on her face which made her even more upset as she hated showing emotion as it could cause a fight which led to a beating." Oh of course" Erza said sensing that it was a sensitive subject for lucy. And the two went back and never spoke a word the whole way home. Once they got to the dorm lucy said she was going to go for a shower.
Lucy's pov
I was scared for my shower because the make up would come off my face reveling my bruises. At least I can hide the ones on my body with clothes but my face is different I can't sleep with make up on.
I took my clothes making sure they were long and towel and headed to the the bathrooms. I removed the clothing I already had on and stared in the mirror. Why do I have to go through this? I'm so ugly and fat no wonder my dad hates me I'm a disappointment. A warm liquid going down my cheeks stops my thoughts. I was crying I'm not allowed to cry but then again I'm alone.and my dad isn't here. I decided I better get in the shower so I did so.when getting out I dressed and quietly walked out trying to avoid erza which was a success maybe it will be easier to hide the bruises. Of course I spoke to soon as i got into my bed the door opened to the dorm room. I hid my face as best as I could. "Lucy are you here" I just pretend to be sleeping which erza bought as she just looked at my 'sleeping' body and went to her bed. God this is going to be hard.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hey guys hope you are enjoying it so far please tell me if you spot a mistake xx
Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.