After school

Last time
As I walked to my dorm....
Now :
I heard a large crash it came from a tree so I looked over and seen a little boy with blue hair that looked very familiar lying on the ground next to a broken branch. I ran over and lifted the young boy up and said very gently and full of concern "are you alright, ..Happy " it'd one of the very very few times I have shown emotion.
He said he was fine but immediately burst into tears and hug me so I lifted him one more time. I carried him to my dorm room and sat him on my bed. I asked where it hurt he pointed to his knees so I rolled up his trouser leg and examined the damage. He has a large cut on his left knee that is gushing. And his right knee is scratched and is bleeding aswell but only a little. I went under my bed and in my suitcase where my first aid kit sat. I cleaned the cuts and the disinfected them which made him cry even worse which broke my heart. Once it was over I put a nice little plaster on it. The plaster had a little blue furred cat. I kissed his forehead and rocked him till he calmed down. I asked him why he was here in the first place but was met with silence. As I looked down I saw he was sound asleep in my lap. I found it so cute so I took him up in my arms as carefully as I could as not to wake him. And carried him out the door. On my way I bumped into levy " lu-chan why are you here .....and why are you carrying happy?" She said and my voice having returned to normal I stated what had happened to the little guy. " omg lu-chan that is so sweet of you " . Levy said in a high pitched voice. " yeah I guess levy - chan but can you please tell me where natsu-san dorm room is?" I asked in my regular voice. She pointed me in the right direction and off I went. As soon as I reached the door I regretted my choice of coming here after the way I treated him in class but I knew this was what I had to do. So I knocked...... He answered with " ice freak  if that's you beat it I'm not in the mood" ok who is ice freak? I'm guessing it's that raven haired guy from lunch...gray that was his name. Either way I replied with " Natsu.. its lucy I need to see you for a second " and almost immediately I heard a loud bang and then the door opened. With a guy that had ginger type spiky hair and glasses. I asked him if I could see natsu. " Why?  Don't you love me princess?" He said in an obnoxious pretend hurt voice. " I don't know who you are so I don't love you in fact I don't love anyone in general so please can I come in and see natsu." I said " what? You don't love anyone? Not even your parents."god he won't shut up " look dude just let me in can't you see I have a little kid in my arms." I said. He stepped aside and I walked in when I did I saw natsu sit up in bed. I walked over and sat down beside him " hey natsu I'm sorry about what happened in class I just was nervous about my first day" lies that's not why I done it it was because I was scared if I got to close and believed I had a friend my heart would break. "It ok...luce? Why do you have my little brother asleep in your arms " I once again explained what happened with happy.Natsu then took him and placed him in his bed. " luce can we talk outside? " he asked me quietly almost as if he was nervous I would reject his offer. " ok" is all I said as we headed outside. "Why don't we go to the restaurant down the street my treat?"he said " as in a date? " I asked I don't even want a friend never mind a boyfriend. " No no just as friends so we can get to know each other a bit better." " then ok" why did I just agree.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Sorry that is so short I was trying to do it as soon as possible. I'm having a few issues in my personal life so I'm trying my best to write at least half a chapter each day so I can update xx
Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.