dad's arrival

Ok so I decided to time skip to when lucy's dad comes. This entire chapter will be in lucy's pov. Nothing happened in the days that you missed just hanging with eachother and lucy didn't let anymore emotions show ok on with the chapter.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I woke up at my normal time then realised that dad was coming...TODAY!!!
Ok I need to came down I'm having a little panic attack right now no big deal right I'm only hyperventilating and sobbing. Ok so it's a big deal. I calmed myself down and proceeded to do my morning routine. The bruise on my face from visiting the mansion now no longer existed. After my morning routine I started tidying the house even though I had made sure it was perfect yesterday. I know dad will criticise it anyway. The outfit I'm wearing today is my favourite dress. It's got long sleeves and the dress goes right down so you can't see my skin or not really anyway. (Media). My hair is done up in a bun.
As this is only Wednesday (dunno if that was the original date I planned 😂)
I have to go to school. As I leave the dorm I wonder how dad will get here. I texted my personal maid. Also know as my friend virgo. To tell my dad that he is to go to the school office. I know they would bring him to my class. I also asked virgo to come with Jude. I finally arrived at school and began my normal schedule. I haven't spoken to anyone since I woke up. Not even the teachers. As I walked into the cafeteria to get my lunch the gang waved me over. The people at the table was : erza, gray, natsu,wendy,happy,
Carla, cana, four people i don't know, mira,lisanna,elf man, juvia ,levy ,gajeel and the two people that follow levy - chan. I walk over forgetting lunch and they introduce me to laxus,evergreen,freed and bixlow. They were talking as I just sat there thinking , not saying a word. Then I saw virgo but she was by herself walking over to me. This was one of the time's I didn't care about people seeing my emotions. I ran over to her ignoring the weird looks I got from my friends at the table. I jumped on her hugging her so tight I might just squeeze her to death. "VIRGO" I yelled not letting go as tears fell down my face I missed her so much."princess I missed you so much" she said hugging me back tears streaming down her face as well. We just stood there for a while until the gang came up and asked me who virgo was. " Natsu this is my best friend virgo she is here with my dad." I said " Natsu-san it's nice to meet you. Princess I love the fact you called me your best friend but you must remember I am and always will be your maid." Virgo said then bowed. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers like we used to when she was just my friend and her mum was my personal maid.
Either way I keep our hands connected as I bring her to the table I had been sitting at previously I got an extra chair and virgo sat there and I sat next to her our hands never breaking apart. Everyone had a strange look on their face but they sat back down either way. I began talking to virgo my voice and expression going back to normal. As our little private talk went on I missed the smile on natsu face. He was happy I had shown excitement. When lunch was over I went back to class but with virgo who had told me that my father had been very mad this morning and had been advised to wait till tomorrow to come. But of course when I went back to the dorm after classes with virgo and erza there was a man that resembles me sitting in the kitchen with a beer and he was on the phone. "Father?" I questioned with fear and I think erza sensed it. virgo knew of my father's and I  relationship. But erza didn't so she was confused as to why I sounded afraid. "Erza let's leave these two to catch up and me and you go out somewhere to eat" Virgo said she knew what was going to happen as my dad had been drinking. When he was drunk he wouldn't care if someone else was there he would still beat me but if he was sober he would wait till we were alone. I silently thanked virgo. Once they were gone my dad turned to me with pure hatred in his eyes and he began to walk over to me. He punched me in the stomach and started to beat me senseless as soon as I was lying on the floor unable to move he kicked me over and over again in the ribs. Now blooded and on the verge of passing out he smirked at me as I silently cried he walked away out of the dorm as my eyes began to drop. I'm just hoping I will wake up before anyone is able to find me.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I wanna punch Jude rn! Sorry for making you guys wait please don't hate me.
Do you think someone will find lucy?
Or will she wake up in time?

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.