heartfilia konzern

Lucy's pov :
The train ride is rather unpleasant as I'm sitting alone in a booth with nothing to do I only have my phone which was blowing up with texts from natsu,erza,and levy. I never gave any of them my number now that I think about it............................................................................................................................ CREEPY. Either way i still had a few hours to go through on the train so i picked up my phone and went on my favourite site;wattpad. And i began to write more of my story i haven't told anyone of its existence. I hadn't published it on the site either. I did considered it but never actually done it. My story is called fairytail. The same as my school name. It's all about these mage people who are so powerful and there's a couple of people I know irl (irl= in real life )
That I have used they are kinda different though but it's unrelated to my life. It's just a fantasy. I have wrote 502 chapters of the book I even turned it into a manga that I draw but I left that in my "secret box " in the dorm. In this new chapter the guild have to fight in a war then they win and are back celebrating in the guild hall. And my favourite bit is that gale happened in it as well as gruvia which while writing it I grew to favour of course jerza is going to happen just not yet. And I'm contemplating on wither or not to pair natsu with lucy. Like I said it has nothing to do with my life but it's still weird considering I have been writing it before I came to this school yet I have met some people that have the same name as some of my characters and of course now I don't know if I should make nalu considering I now know a natsu. *muffled voice* we will soon arrive at the heartfilia konzern thank you
I was so lost in thought I forgot about the journey I have to prepare to leave this might be a bad idea but at least I will be able to visit my mum's grave. I get off of the train when it comes to a stop. And head for the mansion. I go up towards the door and instead of knocking I just enter considering it is my home. I walk in and I am instantly greeted by the servant's or as I like to call them my friends I really missed them. They practically raised me since my mother died. I hugged them all and we talked for an hour then a maid named virgo ♍ whom I don't recognise : she must be new : said my dad wished to see me I thanked the beutiful girl with pink hair as I realised she was around my age mabey a few years older I wonder why she works for my dad when she should be in school. Regaining my focus I stood up and went to go meet my father when I was stopped being told I had to get changed into my casual outfit which meant I had to wear one of my dresses. I chose my favourite it was a nice pink and I loved it I had my hair and make up done as I then went to see my dad. I did realise the cuts I had made and the scars my dad made were visible but the servants knew he abuses me so they probably think the cuts I made were just ones he had made. I continued to walk the hall's regretting my decision to visit. When I was stood outside my father's office I chapped then he allowed my entrance. "Lucy why are you back home shouldn't you be at school ?" He asked rather angry we continued speaking him getting angrier by the second it ended up within about twenty minutes of me entering his office he began a beating and then spat at me to leave. I curtsed (idk how to spell it)
And said I would leave."oh and lucy I don't want to see you again till I have to visit the school in a week. As you enrolled a little later than the others you were probably Unaware of the parent visit next week. But that is only your fault as being two weeks later in the school year. Now when I come to the school you will wear a dress and make yourself presentable as well as acting like we are a loving family do you understand? " I nodded my head " Yes sir" I replied "good now leave" he said angrily and I left packing a few dresses for later when he visits. I said my goodbyes to my friends and went to the garden and payed a visit to my mums grave it was supposed to be short but I was there for an hour then I left without a word and got on the train back to school. This is going to be hard to explain to others. My make up was all over my face and my hair was messed up as well as new bruises and cuts. I went into the train bathroom and quickly changed and wiped my face with a make up wipe I had packed in my bag. I then left the stall as someone had repeatedly banged the door for me to hurry up. I then went to my little booth and with a hand mirror I had packed when I was at the konzern I reapplied my make up but one problem was my now forming black eye was still visible. I did my hair in a high ponytail. Then tried desperately to think of a lie I could tell if asked questions about my eye. This was going to be a long trip. The teachers will most likely make a comment about me ditching. When I finally got back to the school it was 9:05 I was going to have a hard time when I enter that dorm.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I made another to post tonight sorry if it's a tad boring I tried my best I made it longer than normal which is still pretty short please tell me where I need to improve. I will hopefully update again later this week.

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.