hospital

No one's pov :
Lucy had been rushed to hospital in hopes that the doctor's would be able to save her. It had been two days and the young blond had yet to awaken from her deep slumber. Only virgo had been allowed to see the sleeping beauty. The others would wait in the waiting room trying to let the doctor's and nurses let them in. They had all been very distraught at the news when natsu had called early morning saying lucy was in hospital. Of course it was worse for erza virgo and natsu as they had seen her. Natsu being the one to find her and erza and virgo being at the house. Virgo hadn't stopped crying since the day it happened nor had she slept or eaten anything. Lucy was her best friend after all practically her sister. Levy was really bad as well since it was her best friend. She hadn't slept or ate but she had been able to calm her crying but she just felt numb as if she was there but yet she wasn't. Then there was natsu he hadn't been able to even go to the hospital in fact no one knew where he was in general. The police where currently looking for him. Everyone took it very hard. No one knew where lucy's father was either and frankly didn't care as long as he got put to jail.
Time skip two days:
It had been another rough two days natsu now a missing person and virgo was now in hospital herself after collapsing due to lack of food and sleep. She had forgotten to take care of herself as she was to worried about lucy. Slowly everyone went back to their normal lives just more depressed than before. It had been four days since the accident yet lucy showed no sign of waking up.
Time skip 3 days
It had officially been a week since the incident and lucy had merely stirred no one could find natsu and it was very worrying. Everything is fallen out of place the only one who can put it back together may never wake up.
Time skip another week
The only one to have seen lucy had been virgo who was currently in icu since she had refused to eat till her princess had woken up. The others couldn't get any information now since it was confined to family and virgo was the closest lucy had at the moment. But everything changed when a certain salmon haired boy ran into lucy's room and sat next to her holding her delicate hand which had made her stir slightly. " I'm sorry luce I'm so sorry for not being here I just I couldn't face you like this. So I went searching for you're dad instead. I finally found him so I came here he is in jail luce he can't harm you again I promise. I......I love you lucy I have for a while I should have told you but I didn't now that much about you I'm sorry." Natsu said hiding his face in his hands as he sobbed until he heard a soft groan and then heard a quiet "I love you too , natsu" and he lifted his head to see beutiful chocolate coloured eyes staring back at him. He hugged her as he cried. She was awake at last. "Luce omg I can't believe it you're awake" Natsu said thrilled that she was sitting there smiling at him. Doctors began to rush in and shooed natsu out as they began working on lucy happy to see a healthy girl laying down in the bed.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Ok see I told you guys I knew what I was doing. Have some faith in me would ya. Not only did she wake up but her and natsu admitted their love for one another. Sorry it's short and rushed but I wanted to make up for taking ages to update so I posted more than one chapter.

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.